Leftout Trying Again! This Time Inside! My First Inside Promix Soil Grow: Follow For Puffs & Fun!

Great mornin to ya Lefty and friends...yup, cruise control....muhahaha!
Love cruise control means “ hakuna matata “

Means no worries for the Rest of your days

For my homies and shorties who don’t know

Really great work so far! Looking like you'll have plenty of HB produce pretty soon!
I will admit I am a bit jealous, I really need to get something into flower!!
I know the feeling! I had to wait 1 year after my first outside grow attempt and for a year I was around everyone’s journal... Jealous as fuck with all thise flowers :drool:

And thank you! Can’t wait for those HB budds!

:passitleft:

Hey man first off glad to hear your light issues you ran into are now calmed .

Your in good hands bro one little hiccup we move on .

As far thanks for coming bro you know I ain’t going any where .. I’m ...

Yeah man! I’m so happy! Hahahhaha and thanks!

Love the song! Just added it to my Spotify playlist :cheer:

Hope you ladies are doing well!
:popcorn:

Yeah man! I’m so happy! Hahahhaha and thanks!

Love the song! Just added it to my Spotify playlist :cheer:

Hope you ladies are doing well!
:popcorn:
They are cruising now finally to home stretch for my bomb seed tent bro .

Just posted update on my journal about sex signs showing and ran into my first male woot woot not virgin to the male world of cannabis now lol

Don’t go there someone else beat ya to it on penny’s thread lol

They are cruising now finally to home stretch for my bomb seed tent bro .

Just posted update on my journal about sex signs showing and ran into my first male woot woot not virgin to the male world of cannabis now lol

Don’t go there someone else beat ya to it on penny’s thread lol
Nice! Are you gonna keep the Pollen sacs? Or you gonna kill the mofo?

Nice! Are you gonna keep the Pollen sacs? Or you gonna kill the mofo?

It’s in the garbage outside in minus twenty weather currently just tied up and three out today this morning

But after taking to someone on derby’s thread I wish I kept it to get pollen and store it but . Think it’s too late now and no space to keep it ?

It’s in the garbage outside in minus twenty weather currently just tied up and three out today this morning

But after taking to someone on derby’s thread I wish I kept it to get pollen and store it but . Think it’s too late now and no space to keep it ?
Can’t you keep in the basement or something In a closed sealed room? I don’t know.. I’m just thinking outloud :passitleft:

But if he have been there for to long ge most be dead :hmmmm:

Can’t you keep in the basement or something In a closed sealed room? I don’t know.. I’m just thinking outloud :passitleft:
Yeah I know @Jackalope said something about keeping in garbage bag tied but after more studying there wasn’t much there yet so no light needed to Keep the male Alive ?

Yeah I know @Jackalope said something about keeping in garbage bag tied but after more studying there wasn’t much there yet so no light needed to Keep the male Alive ?
I would get a fluo or something and just give him light so he can survive... and when it comes time for pollen explosion I would put the bag on it... But I’m still a noob... don’t tell @Duggan I’m giving some ideas... he will call me and ask me where Lefty go and what I did with him...:rofl:

... sorry a inside joke :hug:

So yeah I guess at week 7 of flower and week 9 /10 since flip... need to check to be 100% sure...

So for the update of life and the tent :lot-o-toke: ... The Queen went back home last Saturday and I wont see her for 4 month:eek: she got home safe thats all what matters for now!

And now to the tent!

Had some trouble with the WW...I think it’s genetics but all is good now the BCP is almost finish! And the WW as well! The OG/haze is done according to Duggan but the breeder say 10-12 weeks so that still gives us 3 weeks more :passitleft:so another things that we will see! The Laniakea is still around 3 weeks from ready as normal schedule goes... (have 2x8 weekers and 2x10-12 weeker)

So as usual we will start with the beautiful BCP she is one of ny favourite!

Here is one of my 2 favourites out of 4... but I’m still waiting on the Laniakea... she seems like hiding something... here is the Og/haze!

Love the different colours out of the OG!

Here is the one I’m still waiting for... She is exploding with pistils...
This pic is from 4 days ago

And here is our last one who got stressed the life out of it but that still made it! Our small WW....( she is the youngest out of the 4 the Lani and BCP have the same age and the OG is 2 weeks older then all 3 of them....):passitleft:

She has small but super solid budds!

And here are some picture of all the ladies!

Oh yeah almost forgot! I did my first Cannabutter with the trimm of the plants and it was insane! I was suuuper high and for me to say that I need something strong hahahha

So this is it for this update... harvest is on it’s way!!! Let me know if you guys wanna guess how much you guys think I’m pulling from this first grow... I can’t do a give away buy if you are in Canada I will definitely send you some samples!

Have a great one everyone and sorry for the lack of update :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom