My First Grow

Sweet. Remember next time you need seeds to check out @Dope-Seeds.com. They're a site sponsor and stock a great variety from lots of good breeders. Free seeds with every order and they'll be with you in a couple of days. No worries about customs etc slowing things down.
They in the UK are they?i think i had a quick look at them before i ordered these ones ,Ile have a go there next time.

Using 2 cups for seedling stage,one is blacked out to protect the roots from light,and the clear one is for me to check root growth
IMG_20210121_112422.jpg

IMG_20210121_115705.jpg

All in the tent timer is on for 20 hours and of for 4 between peak electric times,the lights are hanging at around 28 inches above.
Looks great. :thumb:

Looking good mate :thumb: Fellow UK grower here.

The roots on those seedlings look lovely and healthy. Fluffy white! I'm in, looking forward to it. Nice work.

I ordered some seeds from Barneys weeks ago that i'm still waiting on. As @VetSmoke85 suggested, I'll be using our sponsors going forward too.

Looking good mate :thumb: Fellow UK grower here.

The roots on those seedlings look lovely and healthy. Fluffy white! I'm in, looking forward to it. Nice work.

I ordered some seeds from Barneys weeks ago that i'm still waiting on. As @VetSmoke85 suggested, I'll be using our sponsors goings forward too.
Cheers mate,the one in the pic is the pineapple express auto but the laughing Buddhas are not far behindwhat seeds did you get mate?

Cheers mate,the one in the pic is the pineapple express auto but the laughing Buddhas are not far behind what seeds did you get mate?
Nice! I tried Laughing Buddha last time i was in Amsterdam. It's a lovely high. Made me giggle big time :laughtwo:

I went for Pink Kush, Blueberry Cheese and Tangerine Dream. It'll be a month of waiting tomorrow lol. It's not urgent fortunately, plenty going on.

If you're free, you're welcome to check out my journal. I use Mars lights too :peace: I got some Deep Cheese and Blue Kush on the go at the moment

Nice! I tried Laughing Buddha last time i was in Amsterdam. It's a lovely high. Made me giggle big time :laughtwo:

I went for Pink Kush, Blueberry Cheese and Tangerine Dream. It'll be a month of waiting tomorrow lol. It's not urgent fortunately, plenty going on.

If you're free, you're welcome to check out my journal. I use Mars lights too :peace: I got some Deep Cheese and Blue Kush on the go at the moment
I love giggly strains so hopefully I get the giggles sounds lovely they doI ordered a month ago of royal queen seeds still not had them luckily I ordered the others at the same timeyeah mate Ile have a gander at it!

Update. The pineapple express auto isn't looking great,think the nutes were to strong even tho I only used a small amount of nutes but still clearly to strong,will it survive and get past it? The laughing Buddhas are looking way better,one looks mint and the other has a slight nute burn but hopefully get over it,should I top my plants for my first grow or let them grow on there own? Any tips massively appreciated

IMG_20210210_171432.jpg

IMG_20210210_165717.jpg

IMG_20210210_165712.jpg

What soil and nutrients are you using? Also what's your watering/feeding habit? If the soil is one with nutrients it could be a bit hot for the auto or you could be watering too frequently. What pH is your nutrient mix?

What soil and nutrients are you using? Also what's your watering/feeding habit? If the soil is one with nutrients it could be a bit hot for the auto or you could be watering too frequently. What pH is your nutrient mix?
I'm using biobizz light mix and megacrop nutes,in feeding them when the leaves start to droop slightly,should I wait till they droop massively or am I right ATM?,it's 20.8 degrees when the light of and about 23/24 if I remember right,It slipped my mind to check my ph mix I will definately do it from now on tho and let youw now,I used 0.2 grams of megacrop in 1 litre of water between the 3 plants

0.2g is less than half the recommended dose for a seedling/small plant. I'd up that closer to 1g and see how they do. If you're only using 1 litre between those 3 plants in those pots I'd say you are watering too little too frequently also. Have you read Emilya's guide on watering? When you have the pH pen get your nutrient mix to 6.3.

Back
Top Bottom