My First Journal

These were cut Monday and are quite dry now.
I trimmed them up a bit, but had to share how they look.
That's a grinder that is about 3 inches tall for comparison.
These smell amazing as is, no hay smell at all.

received_778046316212974.jpeg

received_2997895257111887.jpeg

20210619_160426.jpg

let the burping begin
hydro meters showing whats actually going on in them jars
long term jars holding steady at 58%
new guys well, lets just say they were a bit humid
one was popping a whopping 90% its airing out now getting some nice dry air circulated before going back in the dark
purple berry kush is on the rack hanging on day 2 now, give it another 3 or 4 before the trim and jars await
still have to finish cutting the Barney's Farms Runtz Muffin, took the top Kola's off it a week ago, and they are in jars now, but the lower half is waiting a bit to see if I can get them to fill out any more
same with the Afghan Gold, its 50% in jars and the other 50% was hung up 2 days ago
G13 soon as well, she looking nice and thick with some lovely purple stalks in there

well boys and girls I am down to the last bit of this grow
all the plants did well, have tons of stuff jar'd up to cure
but the summer heat and the demands of the Hydro bill must be met
since I am a casual grower for personal use, the 500 dollar hydro bill is just
well too darn much to attempt to air condition this weed while the lights do their
best to heat up the room.
never fear, I will be around, and the temps drop eventually so the plants will return

these plants have produced better than any before, it really is a ongoing learning curve
as each batch gets better results from the last
the Barneys Farms Runtz came out pretty nice considering it acts more like an auto than a photo FYI anybody who buys them seeds treat em like an auto and you will be fine. Lesson learned and the last seed I have set back will be planted later and run as an Auto.

long term differential harvest.... took the tops off the Afghan gold plant partly due to height restrictions and left the lower 3 feet alone, the flowers have a completely different look now. They have shed the round kola appearance and now look like traditional buds, we shall see how they compare to the early harvest vs the later.

BESTVA light update, so far it appears to be at least on par with the burple lights I was using, had them side by side on different racks. Both plants appeared happy and grew well. Long term will see, possible upside, no active fan venting hot air, possible short term bad? life span if the light cooks the controller...... again, will see how they run long term

Barney's Farms Runtz Muffin is the last plant in the group still standing
took the top out of it a few weeks ago, have it curing in a dark cool spot in an undisclosed location currently
the lower half is about ready to meet the sheers and be hung out to dry in the proverbial sence
summer should wain here in a few weeks and I will be looking for a new crop to begin

Back
Top Bottom