We live and learn, do you have more seeds?

I have OG Kush and Royal AK, but I don’t want to germinate them until I get the hang of it. I already screwed up:
1. Mexican Sativa which sprouted and got stuck at cotyledons stage for over a week.
2. Northern Lights which dried up after 1 day in the tent.
3. Royal Cookies died as soon as I put her in the medium.

We need to find someone familiar with Bio Bizz. I’ve never run it before. It has to be the medium giving you issues.
I already grew a plant in it once. But it was semi-outdoor. And I hadn’t read too much about growing cannabis, so it only grew like 12 inches and gave me 10g... that was an Amnesia XXL Auto.

I grow in coco but have grown in the light mix. Its a lightweight peat based soil mix.
You really shouldnt need much as far as food is concerned for the first couple weeks. Maybe some mychorrizae to innoculate the medium. Also start the seeds in small pots my favorite is red solo cups but anything smaller than a gallon should work. I can try and help you out. When germinating sometimes its better to let the seed shoot a decent sized tap root and usually keeping it in a moist paper towel will help that seed shell come off by keeping it moist.

I grow in coco but have grown in the light mix. Its a lightweight peat based soil mix.
You really shouldnt need much as far as food is concerned for the first couple weeks. Maybe some mychorrizae to innoculate the medium. Also start the seeds in small pots my favorite is red solo cups but anything smaller than a gallon should work. I can try and help you out. When germinating sometimes its better to let the seed shoot a decent sized tap root and usually keeping it in a moist paper towel will help that seed shell come off by keeping it moist.
Hello @shottafire, I'm actually not confident enough to plant in a solo cup and then transplant, specially after transplanting my little Bubba's Gift to give her some fresh medium... It looks like I ended up killing her, and I only did it because of a tip burn.

Hello guys, here’s an update on my sick (probably dead) plant.

I moved my lights to focus on my other plant, and put her in a corner of my tent, so she would receive light, just not as much.
The top leaves are still looking like they’re trying to recover, the bottom leaves are really bringing it all down, I’m considering trimming the lower leaves so she can focus on the good ones (well... the less affected ones), but doing that would shock her (if she’s not dead yet which is a big if). What do you guys think?

This is how she looks right now:
4FB0F2E7-58CA-4280-A720-F0F239140514.jpeg

5FD56D3F-EED9-4953-8CF6-D375A51170EC.jpeg

Now my other plant is still growing at her own pace, not giving her any nutrients yet, she‘s 7 days old right now.
42BC8F5A-F9C6-4EC4-BE79-851D4F801240.jpeg

83F33BCC-DFD3-4945-8ED4-95F1CCBE6290.jpeg

Hello fellow (and more experienced) growers.
I’m sad to say that my Israel with Bubba’s Gift has led her to her death. :rip:

But this is not the end, I still have a Lemon Shining Silver Haze in my tent, she’s blowing her 9-day candle tonight.
D52D3119-FE3D-4ECA-B9A3-4807CBA4DEE5.jpeg
D3D9FF83-CBEC-4153-9EC8-7E12A6B758B0.jpeg

Also, I might not be a good grower, but I’m not a quitter, so today I planted an OG Kush and a Royal AK, and in just 8 hours they’re already starting to push through the substrate. And additionally I have a Northern Lights that’s still germinating, although for some reason she hasn’t opened yet but she should start opening tomorrow.

Just go slow and don’t experiment too much until you get a harvest or 2. Keep it simple.
Yeah, but having 3 or 4 plants will give me some experience. I’m just going to let them veg and flower the way they normally would. No scrog, no mainlining, no dwc yet.
And if I can harvest 50 grams per plant, I’ll be happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom