First Indoor LED Harlequin Attempt

Thanks! I don't have the slightest clue what's gonna happen with the clones, they're just a science experiment at the moment; I didn't then they would even root, but they started growing through the compressed peat pots, so I just transferred them to the main tent, currently under 19/5 light; if they don't reveg I'll just germinate either another Harlequin or I might try the CBD Critical Mass.

I'm also contemplating if I should just get another TS600 to hang next to the other one, or replace the current TS600 with a Mars Hydro TSL 2000; the nice thing abut multiple lights would be the ability to have them at different heights based on the plants; otherwise I would need to raise or lower the plants under the lights... I'm not sure which way to go on that...
Experiments are fun, as far as your lights... the are pros and cons. Definitely get your pots off the ground if it's too cold. @Bill284 mentioned that the ladies don't like cold feet, so a prop under your pots isn't a bad idea.

Thanks! I don't have the slightest clue what's gonna happen with the clones, they're just a science experiment at the moment; I didn't then they would even root, but they started growing through the compressed peat pots, so I just transferred them to the main tent, currently under 19/5 light; if they don't reveg I'll just germinate either another Harlequin or I might try the CBD Critical Mass.

I'm also contemplating if I should just get another TS600 to hang next to the other one, or replace the current TS600 with a Mars Hydro TSL 2000; the nice thing abut multiple lights would be the ability to have them at different heights based on the plants; otherwise I would need to raise or lower the plants under the lights... I'm not sure which way to go on that...
Drop the light or raise the plants what ever is easiest for you to do.
As @backyardagain said give them greater than 12 hrs light they will revert to veg no problem.
I use 24hr light when revegging .
Cut any buds off them.
I hate to break it to you but most moisture meters aren't accurate.
Pot weight and droop should indicate when to rewater. :Namaste:
Forgive me if I mentioned this before, from now on fill your pots up.
Mound the center for runoff to the sides.
Your wasting a lot of real-estate in your pots.
Big roots = big fruits. ;)
Check my Gorilla Glue clone thread, I explain how to fill pots what to use how to clone everything you need to get going growing.
Check it out , it was the perpetual grow of my veg room 50-60 girls at a time.

Stay safe
Bill

Drop the light or raise the plants what ever is easiest for you to do.
As @backyardagain said give them greater than 12 hrs light they will revert to veg no problem.
I use 24hr light when revegging .
Cut any buds off them.
I hate to break it to you but most moisture meters aren't accurate.
Pot weight and droop should indicate when to rewater. :Namaste:
Forgive me if I mentioned this before, from now on fill your pots up.
Mound the center for runoff to the sides.
Your wasting a lot of real-estate in your pots.
Big roots = big fruits. ;)
Check my Gorilla Glue clone thread, I explain how to fill pots what to use how to clone everything you need to get going growing.
Check it out , it was the perpetual grow of my veg room 50-60 girls at a time.

Stay safe
Bill
I was checking by weight and was overwatering, so now I check by weight, then test the soil with the meter to confirm; letting it start to droop won't stunt growth or anything?

Is it too late to mound them?

I'm gonna go read your thread right now!

I was checking by weight and was overwatering, so now I check by weight, then test the soil with the meter to confirm; letting it start to droop won't stunt growth or anything?

Is it too late to mound them?

I'm gonna go read your thread right now!
Droop won't stunt growth.
In soil you have to let it dry out to get air to the roots.
Otherwise they start to drown in the mush of wet soil.
You can top up and Mound your girls now if you can access them easily enough.
Not too late.

Stay safe
Bill

Got home from work today and noticed some things I didn’t see this morning; time to start searching through the photos of different problems. Some leaf discoloration mainly in the back on lower branches, then some lightening of some other leaves higher ip.

2EF8E090-174D-44C0-AFB9-A080636D4C2D.jpeg

3C6108CE-140E-4349-A782-566A9B212F56.jpeg

EA28EB8F-110E-42B1-B590-A367D3A0DDE6.jpeg

28BB5D00-DA64-416B-A38D-9905DD87DBE7.jpeg

Got home from work today and noticed some things I didn’t see this morning; time to start searching through the photos of different problems. Some leaf discoloration mainly in the back on lower branches, then some lightening of some other leaves higher ip.

2EF8E090-174D-44C0-AFB9-A080636D4C2D.jpeg

3C6108CE-140E-4349-A782-566A9B212F56.jpeg

EA28EB8F-110E-42B1-B590-A367D3A0DDE6.jpeg

28BB5D00-DA64-416B-A38D-9905DD87DBE7.jpeg
If that spot progresses and gets worse let us know right away.

Stay safe
Bill

Keeping a close eye on it now; it was hiding in the back. Should I drop the Fox Farm fertilizer for a while and just use the Fox Farm Food and Cal-Mag? Should I just go straight water for a feeding? PH is 6.5, she’s due for water tomorrow; I’m worried the soil might have too much Nitrogen from the Miracle Gro Moisture Control Soil; the clones are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. A bit worried by the quick color change.

Just did a bunch of reading and since the leaves aren’t dark green, it may be nitrogen deficient, but not sure what’s causing the signs of nutrient burn… Last feeding I only used Cal-Mag; should the bloom fertilizer be used in every feeding?

Edit: Just took a wire brush to the PH tester as suggested in reviews, PH is 7.5, ordered some PH Down, but it won’t be here till Wednesday; is there a good temporary fix?

// This is definitely a good crash course in horticulture

Keeping a close eye on it now; it was hiding in the back. Should I drop the Fox Farm fertilizer for a while and just use the Fox Farm Food and Cal-Mag? Should I just go straight water for a feeding? PH is 6.5, she’s due for water tomorrow; I’m worried the soil might have too much Nitrogen from the Miracle Gro Moisture Control Soil; the clones are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. A bit worried by the quick color change.

Just did a bunch of reading and since the leaves aren’t dark green, it may be nitrogen deficient, but not sure what’s causing the signs of nutrient burn… Last feeding I only used Cal-Mag; should the bloom fertilizer be used in every feeding?

// This is definitely a good crash course in horticulture
Ok my friend you have to get a hold of things.
Don't panic though we can straighten things out.

As far as deficiency and extra miracle grow in pot I think you should first of all flush the pot.
Run water 3x the size of the pot through it.
So a 3 gallon pot you would run 9 gallons of water slowly through it.
Do it in the sink or bathtub.
Then let it dry TF. out.
Then look at the schedule for your nutrients, what week are you on 4 ish I'm guessing.
Get the right week on the schedule.
Put cal mag in your water.
Then Mix exactly what the schedule for your nutrients says.
Exactly what it says full strength.
Then set your ph to 6.3 exactly each time.
Then feed her.
Then let the pot dry out.
Then give plain water ph 6.3
Then let her dry out real dry.
Then feed her again exactly how your schedule says with calmag in first ph 6.3.
Then let her dry right out.
Plain water again.
Dry.
Feed
Dry
Water
Dry
Feed
Dry
Water
Dry
Keep alternating water every other time.

Do this following your schedule right up until your ready to harvest.
If the schedule is only 8 weeks and you go longer just use week 8 of schedule right until harvest.
This should get you to the end nicely.

Stay safe
Bill

when using the PH test probe; should you test when the soil is wet or dry? When nearly dry, it read 7.5; after flushing it read 6.5; which reading is more helpful to maintain the health of the plant? The water with Cal-Mag I was using measures 7.0, my filtered tap water measures about 6.5.

when using the PH test probe; should you test when the soil is wet or dry? When nearly dry, it read 7.5; after flushing it read 6.5; which reading is more helpful to maintain the health of the plant? The water with Cal-Mag I was using measures 7.0, my filtered tap water measures about 6.5.
Good morning @Failwyn .
Don't worry about the soil for now.
Concentrate on what your putting in.
Let's get that going right.
After you put everything in your feed water set your ph to 6.3.
Then feed.
Next time when dry plain water 6.3 ph.
The soil will find its own ph and fluctuate a bit.

Stay safe
Bill

Quick update on plant health; I’ve been searching through deficiency/excess photos; not sure but some of it resembles a Potassium deficiency; still too new at this to make any sort of educated guess.

7A07636B-EB25-42CF-963D-060686084107.jpeg
1747F4B4-994E-4529-BB26-E3E3EB467EF7.jpeg
90B53B83-1C94-48B9-817E-9F3427EC293F.jpeg
BF9E066D-0F2A-4B8B-A5EF-0C482BA2ABAD.jpeg
DC4689DD-C474-4B66-B5BD-CBF13519865C.jpeg
4CA0061E-D143-4101-B4D5-EA76D731F698.jpeg
Are you letting them dry right out in between?

Stay safe
Bill

I haven't watered it since your told me to do the flush, it has 1-2 days based on weight before I think about watering again.
Let them dry right out.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom