1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Few trimmed up blueberry nugs :ganjamon:
Brooo those look amazing! :drool:
Aca won’t stop pushing out white pistils :morenutes:

So I’m gonna just keep feeding her lol.

Here’s a shot of a few nice dense little side nugs with one of the big colas lurking in the shadows :laughtwo::popcorn:
Mmmh if she wants to pack on the weight let her do her thing :ganjamon: loads of quality meds still in there. Man what a smooth grow. Did you say this was your first? :bravo::high-five::passitleft:Can’t wait to check out your future grows brother. Keep it up! Whatcha growing next?

Haha thank you brother Irie!! :ganjamon:

Yeah I’m pretty happy to have produced anything smokeable at all let alone how nice this blueberry is :laughtwo::yummy:

Next grow won’t be for a month or 2 I’d say. Have to get settled in after the move before going again.

Also, thinking of getting a 4x4 tent and the hlg550 r spec to upgrade a few aspects before going again. I have a bunch of strains there and I can’t wait to start fresh!

Dean, that bud, lower left, looks a bit dodge mate, see the leaves all curled weird, might be start of powdery mildew or,mould. Just check ya RH, and keep an eye on it. Might be touching side of tent, got bruised up.
Hey Lowie sorry mate only just saw this message now. Must’ve been too baked last time I was checking messages :laughtwo:

Thanks for the heads up. I just went in and checked on her and that little bud is definitely pressed up against the wall of the tent but I inspected her and couldn’t see anything of concern. I think that area was close to one of my fans at one point and took a bit of damage from it.

RH has been at 45-50% so hopefully I don’t run into any humidity issues

Thanks mate I appreciate it. It freaked me out when I saw your comment and went and checked the picture because it does look pretty manky haha :laughtwo:

Lucky for me it seems to be ok :ganjamon:

I realised yesterday that I was counting my weeks of flower wrong lol tomorrow will be the end of week 10 for Aca :morenutes:

Alls well that Ends well.
Impressed with how small you kept her.
I have had Aca in 4gallon buckets that went 2m tall...in a tent...not fun.... Lol.
Make sure you cure it, its after that it truely shines.... Mmmm....
Back to me taste testing...
oh, see why you guys like that Gelat OG, and why OG kush is a staple, rather tasty isnt it? Hehe.
Sweet and strong.

Haha thank you brother Irie!! :ganjamon:

Yeah I’m pretty happy to have produced anything smokeable at all let alone how nice this blueberry is :laughtwo::yummy:

Next grow won’t be for a month or 2 I’d say. Have to get settled in after the move before going again.

Also, thinking of getting a 4x4 tent and the hlg550 r spec to upgrade a few aspects before going again. I have a bunch of strains there and I can’t wait to start fresh!
Hey HD.
I just invested in some HLG's for my 4x4 so hit us up b4 you invest and I'll post up how my grow is going and what I have learned from using them.
Dropped my 2 vegging babies under them last night.
As for your yield off bbb I'd be stoked with that under those lights and it also being an auto not to mention AG had half the light.
:goodjob:

Hey HD.
I just invested in some HLG's for my 4x4 so hit us up b4 you invest and I'll post up how my grow is going and what I have learned from using them.
Dropped my 2 vegging babies under them last night.
As for your yield off bbb I'd be stoked with that under those lights and it also being an auto not to mention AG had half the light.
:goodjob:
Legend, thanks Dirty! Appreciate it bro

Hope your girls are loving the new light/s!

Be a few months before I’m able to start my next run unfortunately!
Live vicariously through other peeps grows, we all do it from time to time :yummy:

I ended up getting 2x QB260V2rspecs instead of the 550 just so i could be a bit more flexible in where i put the panels. Hooked them up last night and have not burned the house down yet so that is one win lol...

Back
Top Bottom