1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Nice work Herbmeister!
Deficiency is Beheaditis, happens usually in late flower, no known cure, kills plants and makes them closer to smokable....
hehe...
They look great! Job well done 5 star grow.

Thanks boys!
About 5 months in the making and Aca was just a bag seed that I chucked in a random pot next to a cactus, transplanted out and into some more shitty potting mix before finally transplanting into coco and into the grow tent setup.

It’s been quite the journey/experience and I learned a hell of a lot.

Can’t wait for the next one!! :ganjamon::thanks:

Really enjoyed your grow @Herb Dean! :bravo::headbanger: My first grow was nothing near to as good as your first, you harvested some quality bud and it looks like it's going to be some amazing smoke.
Take it easy and good luck with the transition of the move - at least you've got some super dank weed to make things easier :rollit: Looking forward to your future grows!

Thank you brother Irie! :ganjamon:

Seriously, I would have crashed and burned without all of you legends popping in and helping old Herb out :laughtwo:

@Lowrider72 I gifted my good friend some Acapulco and he messaged me last night saying he and his girl both think it tastes like MANGO :laughtwo:
I cracked up laughing, I remember you telling me but really didn’t think I would get flavour like that hahaha

Cheers 420 family! I’m going to get back to enjoying this harvest :lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha thank you brother Irie!! :ganjamon:

Yeah I’m pretty happy to have produced anything smokeable at all let alone how nice this blueberry is :laughtwo::yummy:

Next grow won’t be for a month or 2 I’d say. Have to get settled in after the move before going again.

Also, thinking of getting a 4x4 tent and the hlg550 r spec to upgrade a few aspects before going again. I have a bunch of strains there and I can’t wait to start fresh!
Amazing results going down here mate. well done on those sexy little blueberry nugs. You have done brilliant Herb and still some.more to come too. When you get it on next run please sub me in with an @Ganjagrandaddy please. Stoked for your win here mate.

Thank you @Ganjagrandaddy!

I feel lucky to have anything at all let alone the frosty treats I’ve ended up with :ganjamon:

Wish I could upload little videos of the bud rotating under lights because they really are super frosty.

Cheers again for your input and advice mate
pleasure mate. I think if you have a youtube account you can post video links to it. seen a few people do it here.

it tastes like MANGO :laughtwo:
No ways! Dank flavour & terpenes in my bud is what i'm after and iv'e not smoked anything mango before so i'll be sure to add her to the list! Mango mmmmh :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom