First Indoor LED Harlequin Attempt

What is your light set at, 12/12? 18/6?

18/6

If you see pistols and your not on 12/12 then she is an auto.

Really? I could have sworn they said the seeds were feminized photoperiod! I'll have to go back and check; you can't clone autos?

BTW great light is it turned up?

The TS600 just has on off, no dimmer; I'm gonna upgrade my main tent after this harvest if it goes well with the Mars Hydro TSL 2000 and move the TSW to a cloning tent (when I get the right seeds)
How far away is it?

About 24 inches

I'm currently using Feit Electric timers controlled by Alexa.

Here's a link to the seeds I bought; if they are autos, should I stop topping and training her? Should I start using the Fox Farms bloom nutes? This is my first grow, so I really don't know more than I have read and have no hands on experience yet...

BEF69D74-3F31-4B68-9C70-CE79B6BA2484.jpeg
Maybe they aren’t Pistils; I’ll get a better photo later, they’re like 1/2-3/4 inch long white hairs coming off the stems

BEF69D74-3F31-4B68-9C70-CE79B6BA2484.jpeg
Maybe they aren’t Pistils; I’ll get a better photo later, they’re like 1/2-3/4 inch long white hairs coming off the stems
They could've easily sent autos, it happens. Cannabis doesn't flower unless it starts to receive 12hrs or less to trigger the seasonal change. Sorry to say, but you have a beautiful happy auto.

They could've easily sent autos, it happens. Cannabis doesn't flower unless it starts to receive 12hrs or less to trigger the seasonal change. Sorry to say, but you have a beautiful happy auto.

What should I do to maximize yield at this point? Should I lollipop her now? Just stop topping her and start using the bloom nutes from Fox Farms?

Your clones are toast I'm afraid.
Move your light closer she needs more energy.
You should think about changing your light schedule to 20/4 for her.
And go with flowering nutrients schedule aproximately week 2.
Stay safe.
Bill

Your clones are toast I'm afraid.
Move your light closer she needs more energy.
You should think about changing your light schedule to 20/4 for her.
And go with flowering nutrients schedule aproximately week 2.
Stay safe.
Bill

The seed bank confirmed that I bought Feminized Photo Seeds, they said to send photos to their support and they'll do whatever they can to help. Could swapping from a 25w LED to a 100w LED (TS600) or dropping from 24/0 to 18/6 have put it into flower early?

The seed bank confirmed that I bought Feminized Photo Seeds, they said to send photos to their support and they'll do whatever they can to help. Could swapping from a 25w LED to a 100w LED (TS600) or dropping from 24/0 to 18/6 have put it into flower early?
You need 12 hrs of solid darkness to initiate flower.
Then 12 hrs darkness to keep it going.
Unless it’s an auto in the package by mistake.
Only thing I can think of.
They screwed up.
Sorry.
Stay safe.
Bill

Here are close up photos, she’s definitely flowering

AD30B363-7D7E-4D83-BD6A-6F297A71F041.jpeg
591CA0C3-7B34-48B1-B5E2-66C6CD43DA80.jpeg
E7734D9A-153D-48AA-A881-CB30A7F15DCF.jpeg
Ok so make the best out of the situation you have been thrust into, no problem.
Switch to your bloom nutrients week 2.
Bring your light down to her.
Switch your timer to 20/4.
Order some reliable seeds from a sponsor like @Weed Seeds Express .
Don't touch anything on her, stop trimming completely. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

Ok so make the best out of the situation you have been thrust into, no problem.
Switch to your bloom nutrients week 2.
Bring your light down to her.
Switch your timer to 20/4.
Order some reliable seeds from a sponsor like @Weed Seeds Express .
Don't touch anything on her, stop trimming completely. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

I lowered the light to 12 inches, moved the tie downs a little bit to maximize light to the bud sites (hope that wasn’t a bad move), got the nutrients ready for the next watering,and adjusting the timers to 20/4; excited to see what happens; hoping to get at least 2 ounces… gonna start germinating the next seeds tomorrow.

// thanks for all your help and input, I’m having way too much fun with this and would be in a world of trouble without the guidance of you and the other members of this forum!

D78CF1F9-567F-4458-9D6D-F134447DEC03.jpeg
5D61EFA9-4B29-4712-B1A2-948DD6C9C69C.jpeg
Everything’s going well so far, early flowering aside; the seed bank said that the Miracle Grow Moisture Control potting soil could have stressed her i to early flowering; I don’t know enough to know if there’s any truth to that…

Back to progress, buds appear to be developing nicely, but some of the lower leaves are getting light green spots on them; anyone know what that could be?

D78CF1F9-567F-4458-9D6D-F134447DEC03.jpeg
5D61EFA9-4B29-4712-B1A2-948DD6C9C69C.jpeg
Everything’s going well so far, early flowering aside; the seed bank said that the Miracle Grow Moisture Control potting soil could have stressed her i to early flowering; I don’t know enough to know if there’s any truth to that…

Back to progress, buds appear to be developing nicely, but some of the lower leaves are getting light green spots on them; anyone know what that could be?
You have the start 9f an issue going.
Are you letting that soil dry completely in-between watering?
She looks overwatered right now.
What nutrients are you using?
Are you following the schedule?
What's your ph?

Stay safe
Bill

Right now I'm letting the soil dry as far as I can tell (I compare the weight to a bone dry pot by feel), I'm using the Fox Farm Liquid Plant Food Big Bloom 4Tbsp per gallon and Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 1.5Tsp per gallon; I'm doing the Cal-Mag every other week 1Tsp per gallon; I don't currently have a way to measure the PH.

Could it be too much humidity (averaging 50% humidity and 72 degrees) or wind?

Moisture control soils retain water longer, I have actually used and experienced this. Your roots aren't getting enough oxygen. You may not get the ability to test run off, but maybe water less and less often. 4-5 days in between watering/feeding. Get straws down into your root zone, and/or use chopsticks to poke holes down into the root zone.

Right now I'm letting the soil dry as far as I can tell (I compare the weight to a bone dry pot by feel), I'm using the Fox Farm Liquid Plant Food Big Bloom 4Tbsp per gallon and Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 1.5Tsp per gallon; I'm doing the Cal-Mag every other week 1Tsp per gallon; I don't currently have a way to measure the PH.

Could it be too much humidity (averaging 50% humidity and 72 degrees) or wind?
Make sure you put the calmag in your mixture first.Always.
Let her dry out and get some air around roots.
Dry dry.

Stay safe
Bill

Looking pretty good, assuming it’s in about week 4 of flower; the clones rooted but are still trying to flower; just gonna leave them an see what they do. PH is around 6.5, started watering based on the moisture sensor; the cal mag, light movement, and fan redirection appears to have alleviated the issues that were starting to show. Getting excited to see these buds start fattening up!

5B517AED-280A-45DE-8E63-6FF489826C2C.jpeg

AF2557C1-6EA5-412B-B971-FC7949E829B4.jpeg

Looking pretty good, assuming it’s in about week 4 of flower; the clones rooted but are still trying to flower; just gonna leave them an see what they do. PH is around 6.5, started watering based on the moisture sensor; the cal mag, light movement, and fan redirection appears to have alleviated the issues that were starting to show. Getting excited to see these buds start fattening up!

5B517AED-280A-45DE-8E63-6FF489826C2C.jpeg

AF2557C1-6EA5-412B-B971-FC7949E829B4.jpeg
Great job :shaka: they looking good! With auto clones, I not sure but with photo clones they will reveg if you introduce >12hrs light and cut the fan fingers in half to help.

Great job :shaka: they looking good! With auto clones, I not sure but with photo clones they will reveg if you introduce >12hrs light and cut the fan fingers in half to help.
Thanks! I don't have the slightest clue what's gonna happen with the clones, they're just a science experiment at the moment; I didn't then they would even root, but they started growing through the compressed peat pots, so I just transferred them to the main tent, currently under 19/5 light; if they don't reveg I'll just germinate either another Harlequin or I might try the CBD Critical Mass.

I'm also contemplating if I should just get another TS600 to hang next to the other one, or replace the current TS600 with a Mars Hydro TSL 2000; the nice thing abut multiple lights would be the ability to have them at different heights based on the plants; otherwise I would need to raise or lower the plants under the lights... I'm not sure which way to go on that...

Back
Top Bottom