Mouser's 2018 Grow: Harlequin x Kosher Kush Reg Seeds

Hey Mouser, Hope all is well... Man it seems I always get in kinda late on the good ones... This grow is right up my alley as I am definately interested in growing CBD heavy strains mostly, in my newly developing indoor perpetual, while keeping enough THC heavy strains for others who I grow for as well.... Interesting mix in the Harlequin and Kush.... If that works that might be an appealing strain/hybrid to have around for my Buzz oriented buddies as well as me.... I wonder what your endgame plans/hopes for this cross is/was??? More THC while keeping CBD's luscious heavy laden qualities, Or just a Killer ONE TWO punch type head blast??? Green days, sorry I was late, but will monitoring and catching up a little ( a lot ) better to come to a real grasp here.... Thank you for your Very Detailed approach... Easy reading is always a good idea when communication is important..

Hey Mouser, Hope all is well... Man it seems I always get in kinda late on the good ones... This grow is right up my alley as I am definately interested in growing CBD heavy strains mostly, in my newly developing indoor perpetual, while keeping enough THC heavy strains for others who I grow for as well.... Interesting mix in the Harlequin and Kush.... If that works that might be an appealing strain/hybrid to have around for my Buzz oriented buddies as well as me.... I wonder what your endgame plans/hopes for this cross is/was??? More THC while keeping CBD's luscious heavy laden qualities, Or just a Killer ONE TWO punch type head blast??? Green days, sorry I was late, but will monitoring and catching up a little ( a lot ) better to come to a real grasp here.... Thank you for your Very Detailed approach... Easy reading is always a good idea when communication is important..

Welcome Hacker! Pull up a comfy chair or pillow.

The goal with this mix is to find a plant that speaks to both the people I grow for...as well as leave a tasty morsel for me to enjoy. The Harley works for them both, but one thinks it isnt strong enough and the other thinks it tastes like dirt. Im hoping the Kosher Kush adds both flavor and a wee bit more THC.

Peace :)

Looking good mate :thumb: all well? :passitleft:

Looking good mate :thumb: all well? :passitleft:

Hey Man! Nice to see you still lurking around! Im as good as can be at the moment. Just put Dad into assisted living (dementia and all around frailness) and am trying to clean up the house for rental. To bad your a tad far away, I could use a good painter :)

Peace

Still about mate?...
I just read this post... Getting old sucks... I'm few years off but time flies...Watching my dad age quick the last year or so. Once he turned 70.. so next 10 years or so there will be a family meeting no doubt... Hope your handling it well mate and its not getting on top of you and if it is, hope you have an outlet.... :passitleft:

Still about mate?...
I just read this post... Getting old sucks... I'm few years off but time flies...Watching my dad age quick the last year or so. Once he turned 70.. so next 10 years or so there will be a family meeting no doubt... Hope your handling it well mate and its not getting on top of you and if it is, hope you have an outlet.... :passitleft:

Hey Grizz :) Nice to have you pop in. Sorry to hear about your dad. I agree...getting old sucks. I never knew how hard it would be to tell my dad 'No, you cant do that' Just got both properties into trusts though so at least that part of things is getting easier to deal with.

Im about, just dont seem to have time for anything lately. Every time I get a free minute, next thing I know Im getting shaken awake for the next challenge. Im still growing, but its sort of a half-assed attempt to keep me sane. My F2 Harley X Kosher Kush (HKK from here on out) are doing well. I also have a few GDPs that I torture from time to time...and a Blue Dream and a Blueberry...OK, maybe its a little more than half-assed...is 3/4 assed a thing?

And y'all have to take a few rips of this HKK...deliciously sour, and a great stress buster! :roorrip:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Don't know why this one was closed, others been open for year without comment.. maybe need to make friends with mods, not with the dirty likes of commoners... Good to see you mate.. I hope it's not being to stressful for you...

Hey Grizz...not sure either. Especially since my 'Im still here' post was liked by a mod and the journal still resides in the waste bin. Stress has become a way of life these days. Dad has dementia and we had to move him out to assisted living. One would think the nearly daily guilt trips would get easier, but no...this is not the case.

How goes it with you and yours?

You can't be feeling guilty for doing the right thing mate.. he needs the care..
Im good mate. I guess.. just try not to think and seems to get me by... Im living same life for last six years without personal growth or progress, I'm kinda trapped, with daughter but also personal greed, shit I've worked for, been ripped off with and not wanting to face up and lose even more.. hahaha, yeah life's good.. I sometimes wonder if I didn't smoke, it would prolly be sorted but would I be living a better life or stuck in some other shit reality :rofl::passitleft:

OK I guess I need to put up or shut up.. Its been ages since there has been an update. And I apologize for that. I also apologize if Ive been snippy lately. Life has a way of sneaking up and nibbling your bum. I think Im missing a cheek :/

That said, the current grow is made up of my Harlequin x Kosher Kush cross, Ken's GDP, a Blue Berry, and an HSO Blue Dream. I had to augment the Dwarf Star in my 3x3 with some off brand blurple goodness....Things are a little pink at the moment :)

They are about 20ish days into flower. I will pull them out for individual photo ops this week.

Sorry again for being so not here lately. Been haviong a rough go.

Hey gang :) Late again as usual....BUT..Im looking for advice here from you organic gurus...BobBrown, Emmie, Van Stank, Duggs, et al.... I need a tea for hitting this mid flower. I have loads of ingredients just looking for a recipe...please

And thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom