Mouser's 2018 Grow: Harlequin x Kosher Kush Reg Seeds

The easiest one I can offer is a pretty basic one. I use about a cup of EWC, a cup of Kelp Meal, a teaspoon or two of seabird guano and let it bubble inside the tea bag for about 24 hours. That amount is done with a 5 gallon bucket with 4.5 gallons of water. I save all the left overs to into either the outdoor garden or I will scratch it into the soil of the girls afterwards.

I generally mix it with rain water at a 1:1 ratio. I have used it at full strength as well but sometimes the very tips of the leaves will curl up in little tight curly q's so I think its a bit too hot at full strength. Hope that helps brother.

Thanks man...I should have all of that lying around. Time to find a bucket....I dont have any rain water, but I suppose I can wait for Sunday and the %$#^$^%#$ snow

Are you on well water or city water? Our well water isn't bad. I think I checked the pH on it and it was about 6.7-6.8 so its not bad if I am out of rain water.

I also have a creek that runs right along the property. Its frozen right now so I can't get any water, but I would imagine its comparable to the rain water that I might try for shits and giggles this spring.

You guys are going to get blasted Sunday huh. What are they calling for up your way? We are on the 12-18" line where we are.

You guys are going to get blasted Sunday huh. What are they calling for up your way? We are on the 12-18" line where we are.

Who knows? The forecast keeps changing. Now they're calling for 2"-4" of snow, followed by freezing rain, and then 2" - 3" of rain before changing back to snow. If the temperature slips a little, we could see 2' - 3' of snow.

Yeah I can do without any freezing rain. Bring on the snow though!!
UGH! The last time we had that amount of snow (30") I had 10' (3 meter) drifts, and had to manually dig through them to get to the driveway. The snowblower crapped out, and I had to roll down the hill to get to the neighbors and borrow theirs. The snowblower has been replaced, but still I don't want to have to clear that amount of snow from a 100' (30 meter) driveway with parking for four vehicles.

I am not clearing our driveway.....we will park it right by the road and I will shovel out the ass end of the driveway and nice path up to the house. We are looking at blowers, but I hate making those kinds of purchases.

I have no choice. I have to keep it and the walkway clear as my wife has just had a total knee replacement. We can't take any chances with her recovery. Any suggestions as too what grease to put in the zerk at the back of the knee to keep it lubricated? :confused:

So...The girls have been in flower for more than a few weeks...I know...very specific. Sorry, I havent been really paying attention this grow, They look tasty though :) Everything introduced to this grow has been organic,

Unknown...Im pretty sure its GDP2, but I seem to have lost the tag

GDP4

HKK1

And the leggy beast of HKK2 Cant seem to hold her up. Very thin stalks and heavy...bad combo :p

I got a good seed harvest: Harley, Harley x Afghani, and lots of pollen. I'm, revegging Miss Harley for a clean harvest of buds, too. She will be my transition from my completed journal and the Auto journal I have just started.

The HKK2 needs to be grown in a tomato cage. :green_heart:

Yes...definitely a different pheno from the ones Ive been growing. Not a fan of the spindley branches. Taking her out for show and tell wasnt a great idea. Some breakage occurred...at least I have a couple tester nugs drying. She better impress me if she wants her clone to see the flower tent

:)

Yes...definitely a different pheno from the ones Ive been growing. Not a fan of the spindley branches. Taking her out for show and tell wasnt a great idea. Some breakage occurred...at least I have a couple tester nugs drying. She better impress me if she wants her clone to see the flower tent

:)

You can FIM train the clone to keep her small and stout. Or... is the clone too far along for that?

UGH! The last time we had that amount of snow (30") I had 10' (3 meter) drifts, and had to manually dig through them to get to the driveway. The snowblower crapped out, and I had to roll down the hill to get to the neighbors and borrow theirs. The snowblower has been replaced, but still I don't want to have to clear that amount of snow from a 100' (30 meter) driveway with parking for four vehicles.

When I had my 2 acres (on a hill side) I had a tracked snowblower to plow a 200 foot dirt driveway. The Model was made in Canada, BTW. It's the only model I could find that was tracked. Wheels just don't have traction on hills. You want them big and tracked if you live in the boonies! ;)

When I had my 2 acres (on a hill side) I had a tracked snowblower to plow a 200 foot dirt driveway. The Model was made in Canada, BTW. It's the only model I could find that was tracked. Wheels just don't have traction on hills. You want them big and tracked if you live in the boonies! ;)

I had a tracked one years ago sold by Sears. I loved it. My wife couldn't handle it, so I replaced it with one that had wheels. Why my wife? This sailor usually shipped out the first Monday after New Years for the Caribbean only to return when the snow was gone. Gotta love the Navy;)

I had a tracked one years ago sold by Sears. I loved it. My wife couldn't handle it, so I replaced it with one that had wheels. Why my wife? This sailor usually shipped out the first Monday after New Years for the Caribbean only to return when the snow was gone. Gotta love the Navy;)

That is where I purchased mine! ;-)

Makes me sad to hear they are closing Sears down. I spent a lot of time in those stores with my dad when I was a kid.

I saw it coming 30 years ago, when Lowes offered Appliances at 30% less than Sears. All Sears prices were much higher than JCPenny's, Fred Meyer, and Lowes/Home Depot. If we wanted something high-quality, like a new suit for graduation or a tracked snow blower, we would go to Sears, and I DID like to browse the tools dept, esp before Lowes came to Fairbanks.

The Sears catalog was our go-to-shopping long before Sears put a store in Fairbanks, AK. Then they stopped the catalog service. That was the biggest mistake they ever made. My kids grew up with the Christmas catalog. My Grandkids and Great grandchild will never know the fun of "shopping" the catalog. :-(

Ah.... the memories......

Back
Top Bottom