Mouser's 2018 Grow: Harlequin x Kosher Kush Reg Seeds

Happy Saturday gang! Just a quick shot of the girls to brighten your day. The super glossy one in the back is a Carnival, the middle ones are my Harley/Kosher Kush girls, 2 on the right are Jack Herer clones...as is the mystery plant front left I believe...could be wrong...lost the tag.. :/

And a quick shot of the Harley/Kosher Kush male getting ready to do his thing.

Thanks for peeking in, more complete update tonight or tomorrow.

Peace :)

Garden looks great Mouser! How long have you had your Dwarf Star?

Thanks Van!...its got nothing on yours :). Ive been running the Dwarf Star about a month now. It works great...just looking into a bit of side lighting to cover the dark spots

Its a great light. I have one in my veg tent, likely picking up a second one in a bundle purchase from someone moving (along with a really killer 10'x10' tent and some other stuff.

Happy Sunday everyone. Spring has finally arrived in New England. Today was a tad rainy and cold, but yesterday was beautiful, and next week is promising more of the same. To start out such a promising week I thought I would share a photo dump of the flowering tent!

We will start off with the Stars of the Show. Harley x Kosher Kush

Next, the Carnival wanted to come out and play :)

And...a tent overview. Jack Herer clones to the left...

The girls have been flowering for about 4 weeks now. ( first hairs around April 2) Personally Im impressed with their progress.

Glad to have you all stop by. Grab a bowl and chill!

peace

Wow....gorgeous plants Mouser! Loving that frost. That Harley x Kosher is looking killer. Did your original Harley have a fruity melon/mango/papaya smell to it?

Wow....gorgeous plants Mouser! Loving that frost. That Harley x Kosher is looking killer. Did your original Harley have a fruity melon/mango/papaya smell to it?

Thanks Van....my original Harley was much more earthy. Im not really sure what she smelled like...just stuck my face in the jar and Im still clueless... There is a bit of a bite to the smell, but nothing distinctive. Definitely not skunk. Of the 2 people I grew it for, one loved it, the other thought it tasted like dirt...

Well...its been a few days since my last update... The girls are doing well. The smaller HKK has retained the Kosher Kush smell...earthy/fruity goodness. The larger one is really starting to pack it on...and the frost is ridiculous.

HKK6

HKK4

and because she is pretty and shiny...

Carnival

The Jacks in their 1g pots are really showing how much it hurts... Major fan leaf die off. Wasnt expecting much from them, just didnt want to toss them. Will post pics after I clean them up.

peace :)

Happy weekend everyone. Todays update will focus on HKK6....updates on the others will follow when I get some time.

I really hope I can reveg her and take muy clones. I was planning to shut down for the summer forhumidity reasons, but that may work in my favor reveging this angel.

Looking good mouser. You should be able to reveg her to grab
some clones.

Cheers friend.

Thanks Ditch :) Your girls are looking good too! I really hope the summer humidity will work in my favor. Reveg and clone the crap out of her for the fall grow. I would really not hate a tent full of these.

Back
Top Bottom