Mouser's 2018 Grow: Harlequin x Kosher Kush Reg Seeds

How long before you flip them?

Due to Summer looming on the horizon, and vacation restraints, 12/12 started today....will take clones from the harley/Kosher kush plants in a week or so.

I had intended to run an auto grow as well with some Kings Kush seeds I dropped, but they all failed. Im hoping for 5-6 zips from everything in the tent...should keep everyone happy through the summer as long as they dont get greedy :p

Enjoy your summer stash,

lol wish it was for me...I have way more saved up than I could smoke in the next several years...this is all for my 'patients' Not in any official sense, but Im supplying (trying) my niece who has epilepsy, and a friend who has various real or contrived conditions...main goal is to get her off the opiates.

Hey gang. Happy Easter weekend to everyone. not much of an update today, but I think its safe to say the plants like the new light. Thanks Neil!

Have family plans tomorrow, but on Sunday I will pull that crispy Blue Dream out and cut her back to only healthy bits...if there isnt much left I will trash her. Too much goodness in that tent to take up space with an alien.

I will also give the plants a good look over for any males...Ive seen nothing definitive yet from the door...

peace

That’s a good sign, there nice a healthy.

The growth has surprised me. Also in store for Sunday is an upcan for the runt (seen in the middle). It has started to take off. I forget what the dark green one at 12 o'clock is, but the 2 jack herrers in front will also get new digs.

The one in the back is super glossy, almost looks fake.

I 'think' its the one surviving UD....Im curious too...but also very lazy. I'll pull everything out Sunday for a photo shoot. Hopefully I labeled it :p

[edit] OK curiosity got to me...UD must have passed on...the pretty one in the rear is a Carnival

Well...Its Update Time

Out of the 6 Harley x Kosher Kush plants I got 4 males...FOUR. At least one of them was the runt. I am seriously regretting tossing those other seedlings at the last cull.

I Have moved HKK1 to the quarantined tent, he has the tightest nodes...as for the others...

This weekend I will make final decisions on the Dwarf Star tent. 2 HKKs, 2 Jack Herer clones that need to be upcanned (hopefully I haven't waited too long), the Carnival, and a mystery plant.... SHOULD have enough to fill the tent with enough bud to keep everyone happy until I start again in August.

I will follow up with current pics when the lights come on :)

Peace!

Found your new thread. :) man what luck to get 4 males out of the bunch. Other than that everything is looking good.

Welcome welcome. Yeah, I know...up till now Ive had great luck with regs. Oh well. I have about 500 more seeds to play with...plus the F2s? I make this round. I still am having trouble following the breeding chart. :/

Welcome welcome. Yeah, I know...up till now Ive had great luck with regs. Oh well. I have about 500 more seeds to play with...plus the F2s? I make this round. I still am having trouble following the breeding chart. :/
What troubles are you having with it?

What troubles are you having with it?

No troubles at all, just way more boys than Im used to. I think up till now Ive only gotten 2 or 3 total in all the reg seeds Ive dropped over the years.

Do you read your emails? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom