Newbie First Indoor Grow 600W HID

Looking good! Looks like you might have some monsters on your hand:slide:

So you are building some rooms. I think I read 2x2, are you going that route over tents for any particular reason?
Ummm. No real reason. I have the space in my basement to build. I figured I could have better control of how I set things up, run wires, ducting, etc? Even though we are allowed to grow legally here, I was going to try to stealth things up a bit for fun. I mean if tents would be better, I’m all ears as to why :).

Not sure if they are better just very easy and prices are not bad. I have a 2x4 and a 4x4 and I love it. If I decide to sell the house, tents come down. I have an ac infinity that controls temp and humidity. Just seems easier to me I guess and I don't see the drawback but others who build rooms can correct me.

D2622335-720F-42C5-93D0-F0C8C2EC9783.jpeg
C18BB176-BD41-47EC-8F3D-7260BFB51DB1.jpeg
1CF640AE-4EF4-44E8-BC76-6D255B403D3B.jpeg

The one always looks sad. But she does perk up once or twice a day during lights on :) 21 days in flower so far.
Looking good! I had a white widow that was like that, auto from dinafem. It still out produced the other three

Droopiness is usually 1 of 3 things. Over watering, Under watering, or root problems/root bound. Your pots should be drying out almost completely before watering again. Plants look good though.

How close is your HPS to your top of plants? Also what kind of HPS do you have? Cool tube? Open bulb?

Also I noticed on some of your photos your whole plant is wet. As far as the leaf burn/damage, if you are putting them back in your tent wet, if the leaves are still wet they can be getting burnt from the light. Drops of water act as a magnifying glass and will burn the leaves if they are wet under your HPS.

Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom