TheDankBone's Bagseed Grow! Tons Of Pictures

Alright hello! New update!
- 2 Trainwreck plants moved outside, replaced by outdoor plant(To keep a perpetual harvest cycle going)

We are into Day 31 of Flower as I write this post, for both Emerald, Chubby, and Pineapple Thai. The pictures below were taken on Day 30.

Here's pictures of the frost developing on both Emerald and Chubby

I know these are going to wind up being really good plants because of how many trichomes outline even the fan leaves! They are growing vertically (the buds), every day. I believe they are just about done with the stretch. Chubby is approximately 1 3/4 feet tall and Emerald is 1 1/4 feet tall. Chubby seems to still be growing, just slightly though.

For the most part, the plants are working on bud development.

I've been lollipopping/defoliating almost every other day or so as the plants have ridiculous amounts of foliage. Lower buds got almost no light prior to doing that.

Sorry for the low quality images, but here's a picture of the tent with them together.

Here's a picture of the outdoor plant I chose to be my first perpetual harvest candidate!

I know, the humidity is pretty high in there x.x Fixed that a couple hours after this pic. :p

Been keeping the tent at a consistent 70-71 degrees Fahrenheit throughout flower and attempting to maintain the humidity to around 60.

Cheers all! That's all for this update! :ganjamon:

Update time!!
Day 39 Flower

(Tent contains 1x Trainwreck, 1x Pineapple Thai, 2x Bagseed -in flower - (Chubby and Emerald), and 1x clone of Chubby

Today's status

Chubby and Emerald have completely halted vertical growth and are showing greater bud development by the day!

Journal notes

- Been hitting the girls with feedings of Iguana Juice Grow

-Pineapple Thai confirmed for female.

-Tampering with the idea of monstercropping the Chubby clone I took a month back, when I first entered her into flower.

So I guess we'll start off with some bud pics of Chubby and Emerald.

Both Chubby and Emerald are developing two uniquely fruity scents. Not to also mention Chubby is insanely resinous. Even on her fan-leaves, there is a ton of trichomes. Would almost venture to say she has a kind of blueberry smell.​

Given how small the buds are on either of them on Day 39 (Size of marbles), I'm beginning to believe these girls are going to be a 12-week finisher. No issue, as the resin and scent are a promising sign to me. :slide:

So as described in the notes, I took a clone about a month back from Chubby when I accidentally snapped one of her tops off. I decided I would, for the hell of it, stick it in the dirt and see if she would grow.

Low and behold

Now I'm pondering whether or not I should monstercrop the little clone, as it appears to be quite healthy and not too far into flower. Would love to hear another more experienced growers thoughts on the matter.

(Is she too far along?)

Alright, so the last tidbit to update you all with is the Pineapple Thai seedling. She is for sure a female and is now sprouting out a bunch of beautiful, white pistils. One note about her which makes her unique in comparison to Chubby and Emerald, she smells super sour. Like a sweet kind of sour. I was monstercropping this morning and pinched the stem a bit and caught the scent when I brought my hand to my mouth for a brief moment. Love the scent as I haven't grown a plant with a smell quite like it. - Uh oh, here I go bantering. Anyways, here's the pic of Pineapple Thai.

One love everyone, been quite lonely in here as of late :c. How's everyone been? :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom