Black Gold & Bagseed

I added in 2 fans this one and one down lower under the canopy.

I concur with @InTheShed
Do you see little moths flying around? They lay little tiny frakers.

Have not seen anything alive in there besides me and these girls

Sup guys..checkin back in. Little update I already recently did the day 21 defoliate on the big girl black gold but today I did it on the bagseed on the right. Looks to me like hopefully the stretch is done on them cuz they get a little wild. Mind you all these plants got started in a crappy cfl setup that I since trashed. These plants where all different heights sizes and strains. So I'm trying to keep canopy even but it's tough.

Haven't seen anymore damaged leaves so I'm keeping watch. Here's pics. Sorry still trying to find best way to take pics

Worried a little about all the plants on the right my bagseeds because they are in weird pots that are just under 2 gal. I have soil and nice pots and perlite hoarded up for my next grow With the fem seeds. So these are gonna finish in these pots this was my practice for my next run. But so far I can go 3 days in between watering them so there fine for now...the 5 gal plant goes 4 to 5 days in between and I give it about a full gallon everytime. Then the other 6 plants split a gallon between them all

Black gold stretched but not a lot and has tight node spacing. My bagseed are stretched out some are OK but others are ridiculous. They are fighting for light. And I'm learning my light distances

Here's one random cola that stretched for the moon... It stretched up right in the middle of my two lights so I'm thinking it won't get burned lol.

[]
[]
[]
\ /
\ /

I’m in to watch! Your plants all look good to me from what I can see through the blurple! You definitely have a couple stretchers on your hands! But that’s not a bad thing in my experience, especially if they fill up with buds! My last killer Queen was a big stretcher as well.
She started like this
EFF74EC9-8E35-486D-81EB-823C0B833152.jpeg
And ended like this
F9C3BCB0-4838-46C5-A74C-087D0F8476C7.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing your ladies get to the finish line!
Cheers! :passitleft:

I take it when plants do this it's a good thing? After I water they droop for 30 min or so then they perk up a lot like this someone else called it praying plants..does this mean my water schedule is good? Or does it mean they need more. After a few more hours it goes away and they go back to a normal level of perkiness

They only do it after I water... Even the big black gold does it to. Just wanna make sure that's a good thing and it's not the plants way of telling me they want more water or more nutes or anything

Edit also my lights are closer then recommended already so I would like to hope it's not anything to do with them being to far from light.

Yep that’s normal and they are looking great. Most strains droop right after watering.Some strains will even droop about an hour or two before lights out everyday, I’ve grown a couple strains like that.✌

Yeah my last 2 grows with cfl did that they would start to get lazy 2 hrs before lights out. These never seem to do it. They are perky all the time and they are very very perky the day I water them. I usually wait until the lower leaves just barely start to droop then I feed and they seem to love it... Well thanks I read online and people say all kinda of ridiculous stuff mistaking this for a deficiency or saying it means the light is to intense all kinda of stuff. I'm just gonna take it that I'm doing good lol

So happy u started the journal Tahoe. Keeps my mind off my ladies while I’m at work. You have some great growers following. Keep em green brotha, cheers!!

Thanks friend appreciate that, I'm excited to get my first real harvest (by that I mean more then 3 ounces and no more popcorn bud) if all goes well I'm gonna purchase more lights and tent that's larger then my current space

Snapped some pics lastnight as the lights went out...sometimes I almost forget what plants look like until I see them not under the blurple lights...i need some of those color correcting glasses

Black gold at little over 4 weeks (btw no idea on finish time of this strain as it was supposed to be a auto

Wild and out of control partially untrained bagseeds at about 3 weeks in flower

How much do you guys think I will pull from this 2.5x4.5 setup? I'm thinking hopefully 8 oz dry

Only thing the burple light does for me is find the holes to move the plants around !
Black Gold filling in nicely for four weeks , my WW are at 6 weeks .
Keep up the great work !

Back
Top Bottom