Tahoe's AK48 Autoflower

Tinted Tahoe

Sup everyone starting my next run which will be some ak48 autoflowers I did autos because well... I'm rushing to harvest something. I spent some money and invested into growing after I played around with some cfls in a closet so I need to make some money back now before the wife gets on me lol. Check out my other grow link is in sig

I'm not super experienced yet but not the healthiest looking seeds to me..im sure they will be fine got them from nirvana I hope it isn't against site policy to say

Using a 200 actual watt led panel sold as the "450 series" name is not in there because I'm not advertising for them or trying to get my post deleted. Seeds are sitting in a cup of water for 24 hours then going in jiffy pellets. 4 days to a week after they sprout I will put them into there final resting place 5 gallon pots that hold an actual 3.7 -4 gallons liquid volume. Using fox farm happy frog with 40ish percent perlite mixed in start to finish because that's what I have been using and it's been working. Fox farm nutes I will get into that more as I start using them.

Also this closet is about 2.5 x 4ft

These 5 plants will grow in here for the first 4 is weeks then be moved intocmy 3x4.5ft enclosure that my other single big plant is in once it finishes.

Hey @Tinted Tahoe!

Nice setup!
Have you got any extraction?

If your asking about ventilation no I don't. I just have several fans I will put in after the seeds sprout. Im running cool temps still below 75 all the time. The closet isn't sealed and neither is my other grow they are just kinda in open air in that room and I crack windows for fresh air.
During this hot summer I may have to change that but for now everything is still running cool. And the panels have built in fans also. I usually justput a fan on the top shelf of the closet to blow air out of the closet and will have a fan down low near floor to blow some cool air in

So two of the seeds are now sprouted and showing and a 3rd one had almost surfaced but the other two have not even opened there is no root or nothing... Do you guys think those 2 are duds? I knew these seeds didn't look that healthy...is this typical for nirvana...i put these seeds in a cup of water Thursday night then Friday night transferred to jiffy pellets what the heck is going on

So two of the seeds are now sprouted and showing and a 3rd one had almost surfaced but the other two have not even opened there is no root or nothing... Do you guys think those 2 are duds? I knew these seeds didn't look that healthy...is this typical for nirvana...i put these seeds in a cup of water Thursday night then Friday night transferred to jiffy pellets what the heck is going on
I'd say that its way too premature to make a judgement call on the seeds--most likely they are all okay. Some just take longer than others.

Haven't updated in a while so here...little frustrated as to what happened but only 2 of the 5 seeds made it. I have sprouted over 30 seeds now and have never really had an issue like this... Can't help but to think I got s bad batch but I don't know. In the first pictures I posted on here you can see they didn't have a very good color... I may contact nirvana but I don't know. For now here's the two survivors and I have 2 og kush I started that I will add to this journal in the next few days.

Transplanted them into 5 gal pots and set the light a bit closer.

Back
Top Bottom