Black Gold & Bagseed

Bad news fellas...so I had been checking plants for Hermes daily but I stopped recently and had been checking every 3 or 4 days. Well lastnight one caught my eye and as I started looking closer I seen more. Long story short none of the 6 bagseed survived my wrath...so now all my bets on is black gold. Disappointing but I knew it would happen. I started over 20 seeds since Christmas and none finished due to hermie...but I learned what I needed to no more bag seed ever again.

I will finish this journal with black gold andnwill be starting a new journal this week when I drop either my ak48 autos in the dirt or I got some photo og kush... Hmm

Pic before them went out the backdoor into the firepit .

Man that sucks but like you said you have learned a lot with them. Now you can invest in some good genetics✌

Exactly. I'm already getting my space setup now I may start the other journal tonight. Do people have 2 journals at once or am I supposed to combine them? I think I decided on planting the ak48 autos first

Even though I would much rather grow the photos I was kinda leaning on this harvest a little and now I cut that in half.

You can have two or as many journals as you want, as long as you can keep up with them lol. I usually do one at a time cause that’s all I can keep up with lol but lots of people do multiple journals. My next journal I’m gonna keep it ongoing for a while and I will cover eve I do in it.✌️

If you make another journal post the link here so I can find it✌

I will it's awesome to have you guys along for the ride with me. I decided I'm gonna wait to start seeds until 3 weeks before black gold finishes. So that I can harvest black gold and put both my lights back into my larger enclosure. But for now black gold will finish under one 200 watt panel. Should be OK light claims to cover about 2.5 x 2.5 and that plant has a 2.5x3 ft canopy. So it's pushing it I got it right at 18 inches from canopy also.

For now I will just put this picture here of my closet setup for my next grow since I won't be starting that journal for a couple weeks here's my setup..

Here's what the room kinda looks like its tough to get all in pictures. But to the right you can see black gold in the now half empty 3x4.5 enclosure and this will be the closet I start the next 5 auto ak48 in. Will be using pots sold as 5 gallon that hold an actual 3.7 or 4 gal liquid. I just ordered another 5 pack and more perlite.

The closet is about 2.5 x 4ft

Yes I keep a fire extinguisher in here even though I'm only running maybe 600 watts of stuff right now. Rather have it then not.

Gonnanstart next seeds in these peat pellets I have not used before.

The mess of wires is leftover extra crap from my first 2 cfl grows.im sorry but I will never ever miss dealing with moving all those lights constantly and a rat nest of wires

Here's black gold just a few days shy of 5 weeks into flower

I'm still hoping for atleast a solid 3oz off this girl i think black gold will be my biggest harvest off one plant and at one time 3 oz is the most I ever got and it was off 2 plants... Stupid cfls look at me now :ganjamon:

And BTW she is a stinky girl already so I know it's gonna be stinking pretty good in a week or two

What's going on guys! Snapped a few pics of black gold lastnight as the lights went out. I'm using a really crappy camera so I'm sorry.i will be getting a new phone very soon

Nothing to really report on this big girl I just dump a gallon of water mixed with about 6 teaspoon of tigerbloom in it about every 4 or 5 days. Plants basically growing itself now

I have been doing some research sounds like this strain is the strain for hash heads because it produces so much oil. I noticed that since week 2 or so of flower it looked so frosty already. Don't think the buds are gonna get that big, time will tell. She's a few days away from 6 weeks in now. So I know she will pack so more weight on still.

I see a few orange hairs here and there I'm excited for it to get that final push during flower where you see the buds swell up. This is also the smelliest plant ive grown yet.

Hmm do I need to increase nutrient dose a bit? Some yellowing kicked up pretty quick within last few days a little more then usual maybe just a quick finisher? Got some close ups I would assume it's got less then 4 weeks left right? It also is turning purple in some areas but I was having trouble getting it in a good pic. Temps get down a little low at night like 62 to 65

This was a burple picture I tried to edit but didn't work that good

Whats going on guys I harvested black gold with a bit of disappoint. The buds just didn't fill in like hoe I was hoping. Not sure if it was the strain or my growing practices. I guess I will know on my next run if I get more of these not dense buds. Here's pics of 10 min before harvest and some pics of buds after harvest. As of today they been hanging up drying for about 3 days I will get some pics of the buds when they are done drying and shrinking. From my research this strain is perfect for hash production because of its oil production. It smells very nice like fuel mixed with fruit it's very frosty and sticky. I'm excited to smoke it and for one plant it won't be a bad harvest I think 2 ounces forsure but I wanted more. I'm looking for those heavy dense solid buds and have yet tovget them. I'm hoping my ak48 and og kush will get me closer to what I want.

This after remov8ng all fan leaves

Now this is after it was trimmed. Two Tupperware lids pretty good amount of popcorn even though I had lolipopped this plant and had a pretty good looking canopy oh well..

Back
Top Bottom