TheDankBone's Bagseed Grow! Tons Of Pictures

I was going to say our country is too liberal but i think our liberals are the polar opposite of yours. Ours are right wing. Wont be long. As long as they can tax it, it will happen.

They are legalizing recreational weed in cali??

Yeah, there's about 12 dispensaries locally by me that are now recreationally legal, but I still got my script and the avenues I go through to get my stuff is cheaper and better quality than dispensary stuff. It's really interesting how weed just became recreationally legal here in Cali, yet right when that happens, Trump lifted an Obama-era law that protected federal interference of state-approved cannabis operations... So technically feds could just slide right in and take down every dispensary like they did back in 2006-2009. Will be interesting to see how everything fairs

Yeah but trunp is just a hot air ballon. Talking of flatuence. Obama was so good. Sensible. And good for the coontry. Pity your guys cant stay in longer. Hilary wouldnt have been good tho. She is a aligned with corruption as much as you get how ever much she tries to act nice. Too much money an d power in your political system im afraid. Fear we will gondown the same road soon. Who knows.

Yeah but trunp is just a hot air ballon. Talking of flatuence. Obama was so good. Sensible. And good for the coontry. Pity your guys cant stay in longer. Hilary wouldnt have been good tho. She is a aligned with corruption as much as you get how ever much she tries to act nice. Too much money an d power in your political system im afraid. Fear we will gondown the same road soon. Who knows.

The pitfalls of a democratic-capitalist society. I find myself constantly comparing the U.S. to Rome. x.x

Update #8: Day 9 of documentation and approx. Day 14 from soil.

Sorry for the slight hiatus, was busy with worldly matters, but I'm back :thumb:

Left and Right have been taking off steadily,

f7987bf0ec79ca2be3557d7d9fdc48e4.jpg

023d2c6ee592123f1d0e185c5cd90787.jpg

at their first set of trues, developing their next. Going to be hitting them tonight, with another dose of SuperThrive.

Didn't do much to them during the past three days, just letting them do their thing.

I took out the CFL light and replaced it with my "200W" UFO LED.

Noticed when replacing the light, my sticker's coming off though :c

a7ac6862c402882c42890d8bf6831bc1.jpg

Anyways, moving on to the babies,

"Stumpy" - As titled by AussieNoob (Love the name btw, definitely fits the character :grinjoint:)

5ee05d4dd034dd6314400b19d2d94544.jpg

Aside from just sitting on my hands, watching them grow, I did come around to transplanting Stumpy.

Got a name tag up for her too :cool:

b25a54c83128a15e1aa39d74e4f07b88.jpg

Here is the other baby, which remains nameless, being prepped to be transplanted in a couple more days.

bb829b6e1be017c2c6ae669099a70bba.jpg

And of course the family portrait for today.

e98abdfeddb99dadb010fbbc095ff78c.jpg

Would have loved to upload a journal sooner, but the gatekeeper was holding me back!

35927df2b160725bf5d7f8b19ed4b16a.jpg

Update #9: Day 10 of documentation and approx. Day 15 from soil. (7 days from soil for the New Years babies)

I hit all of the plantlings with a dose of SuperThrive, will probably be the last time I do that for about a month or so. Just wanted to give their vegetative growth a boost. Left and right are well on their way to getting themselves topped thanks to it! Excited for that. Will be topping at about the 4th or 5th set of true leaves.

Left and right today:

Left ( 'Emerald' as deemed by my girlfriend, will be making tag next journal for her. :blunt: ):
192018.jpg

Right (Remains nameless; Still looking for a name, down for suggestions :O):
192018_1.jpg

'Stumpy' is developing her leaves very interestingly. Seems to be a completely different plant from all the others in the tent. Very tight spacing between the cotyledons and her trues. Will be cool to see how she fairs.

Stumpy:

192018_3.jpg

The other New Year's Baby is trucking along in much the same fashion Emerald was toward the beginning of this journal.

Nameless New Year's Baby:

192018_2.jpg

That's all for today's update. The next update will be a video update! Stay tuned. :)

Update #9: Day 10 of documentation and approx. Day 15 from soil. (7 days from soil for the New Years babies)

I hit all of the plantlings with a dose of SuperThrive, will probably be the last time I do that for about a month or so. Just wanted to give their vegetative growth a boost. Left and right are well on their way to getting themselves topped thanks to it! Excited for that. Will be topping at about the 4th or 5th set of true leaves.

Left and right today:

Left ( 'Emerald' as deemed by my girlfriend, will be making tag next journal for her. :blunt: ):
192018.jpg

Right (Remains nameless; Still looking for a name, down for suggestions :O):
192018_1.jpg

'Stumpy' is developing her leaves very interestingly. Seems to be a completely different plant from all the others in the tent. Very tight spacing between the cotyledons and her trues. Will be cool to see how she fairs.

Stumpy:

192018_3.jpg

The other New Year's Baby is trucking along in much the same fashion Emerald was toward the beginning of this journal.

Nameless New Year's Baby:

192018_2.jpg

That's all for today's update. The next update will be a video update! Stay tuned. :)
I love the nametag bone. Cant wait for the video ,got my popcorn ready :)

Hello everyone! Been growing for a couple successful harvests and have followed this site for years. It just dawned on me recently how sad it is not having documentation of the nice little plants I've grown, and so here I am! Feel free to join me along the way. I intend to post quite frequently, but as i am a father, I've got a lot on my plate. So bare with me everyone :).

Alright, so here's some background on past grows.

Most recent: Outdoor [Soil (Miracle Grow)]
1x Bubba Kush [2 gallon]
IMG_20170606_121416.jpg

1x Orange Cookies [5 gallon]
IMG_20170909_133400.jpg

My latest grow consisted of a reveg'd Orange Cookies Mother and a Bubba Kush Bagseed seedling. Throughout the grow, i came across a few issues but nothing too detrimental to the process. Fungus gnats, aphids, and the worst one was caterpillars due to being on vacation for 2 weeks+. As soon as i caught wind of the issues, i meticulously went through my cookies and eradicated the green tubelets of terror, which allowed me to have a smooth rest of my grow season. As the miracle grow had a decent balance of pre-existing nutes, i never wound up needing to supplement. The overall final yield wound up being roughly an oz per plant, however i left quite a few buds on the plants to reveg.

So here we are today and I'm looking at 2 new seedlings i had sprout through interesting circumstances, and those mothers.

As far as these new plants go, i did not expect anything out of them.

First off, they are both random bagseed. When beginning the sprout, i had them under 48 hours of light under a single cfl and watered them once each day. After that i had a business trip to go on so i shut the light off, for probably 3 days. When i came back, expecting nothing in my little makeshift grow cabinet, there were two, super stretched little seedlings! Since i had ordered a 600w LED light about 3 days prior i thought it was a sign, haha.

As of right now, my grow will be within a 2x2x4 tent outside with a 200W LED and a 60W CFL as supplemental lighting until i get the 600W. Then it will be the 600W and 200W combo. Dont currently no the actual wattage conversion but it oughtta be enough to maintain 2 plants.

Here is what we're working with:
89b333694c40fb15f4ca70c46c793a17.jpg
3edc2c82f2ea7bf4357301b5d413b9a2.jpg
419c575c1a9dfad2f41d8d3110ea007e.jpg
13b6e6477aaa58cd8fbf5c8fddc15e90.jpg
f93a5339b10d8915ae246bf1eb2e6a14.jpg

And so here we are. I will be updating this post quite frequently so stay tuned! Excited to finally hear feedback. Especially from the community that technically and indirectly taught me everything i know! I will be updating the format for this post to be a little more appealing when i get computer access and i will also add more info about this new grow(ventilation, growing techniques to be utilized, etc.). Looking forward to a great season!

Here's some pictures of other past plants:

IMG_20170606_121452.jpg
IMG_20170606_121503.jpg
IMG_20170531_172551.jpg
IMG_20170531_172415.jpg
:420:
Stay stoney my friends!!

Miracle bro No no they put herbicides in it

Miracle bro No no they put herbicides in it

I've grown with it for quite a few grows and have had no real problems. Like I said, I just wanted to do this grow to have it documented. The next journal I do, will be organics and I'll be amending my own soil.

I would have loved to have gotten my hands on some FFOF, but sadly I couldn't cuz I was lacking funds.

I've grown with it for quite a few grows and have had no real problems. Like I said, I just wanted to do this grow to have it documented. The next journal I do, will be organics and I'll be amending my own soil.

I would have loved to have gotten my hands on some FFOF, but sadly I couldn't cuz I was lacking funds.

Outstanding job with what you had let me just say wow.

Update 10.5: Alright, since I'm not going to be posting pictures on this update, I'll consider it an extension of yesterday's.

I didn't have my picture-taking device on hand, so sorry for not having pictures :c.

But all of the plants are doing great, I topped both Emerald and the other older nameless plant. Just waiting on them to recover for about the next week.

And Stumpy seems to be shaking off the transplant stress I sent her through last week and is developing her second node.

I waited about a week to transplant the other baby, and just did so last night, but I think I may have botched it despite precautions. It wasn't all that rooted and the whole rootball didn't really hold the soil together while transplanting. However, I did manage to make sure it was well supported and filled the pot up to maybe an inch from the cotyledon.

If you were following the video updates, the baby in the upper right-hand corner has yet to sprout.

I'll soon be making a journal for that one as it will be started in the same tent as these plants for veg, but then she (praying it's a she xD) will be moved outdoor for

the rest of her life. I'm hoping to turn her into a monster outdoors ;) - I know, quite ambitious, but I believe in the potential of all herb, not just the genetically-

known xD.

Don't worry, I'll hit you guys with a picture update tomorrow around 5 PM PST.

Back
Top Bottom