TheDankBone's Bagseed Grow! Tons Of Pictures

Update #4: Day 5(I know i messed up and said 4 in the video... Oops lol) of documentation and approx. Day 8 from soil.

Decided to change up the pace and provide the update in video format!

In the video i discuss the M. Babies progress and highlight a 'moral' predicament of sorts I've run into.

Tell me what you guys think of the video update, if you guys like it ill provide at least 1 video update a week.

Happy New Year!

Update #4: Day 5(I know i messed up and said 4 in the video... Oops lol) of documentation and approx. Day 8 from soil.

Decided to change up the pace and provide the update in video format!

In the video i discuss the M. Babies progress and highlight a 'moral' predicament of sorts I've run into.

Tell me what you guys think of the video update, if you guys like it ill provide at least 1 video update a week.

Happy New Year!

Hey bone,

Super jelly I didnt think of the video first, its sick. Girls are looking good. I would dump the cookies and get some new growth in there
but i would wait for more experienced opinions before moving on as i dont see the need to rush.

just letting you know it looks like it leaks yours and maybe partners google profiles on the vid. just a heads up :Namaste:

Hey bone,

Super jelly I didnt think of the video first, its sick. Girls are looking good. I would dump the cookies and get some new growth in there
but i would wait for more experienced opinions before moving on as i dont see the need to rush.

just letting you know it looks like it leaks yours and maybe partners google profiles on the vid. just a heads up :Namaste:

Yikes good catch man x/ *facepalm* I'll reupload onto my Youtube haha

Hey bone,

Here's the update on Youtube :p YouTube

Update #5: Day 6 of documentation and approx. Day 9 from soil.

I know i didnt bring it up before, but i never had any form of automated light control, so I've been turning the lights on and off manually. So i went through my boxes with past grow equipment and found a digital timer. I set that up last night so i could sleep easy without worrying about waking up to turn the lights off.

5393699e67dfc4b3fe567a4d6f1f3bca.jpg

As far as the girls go, they got a bit of foliage growth and are displaying no issues. So i hit them with another very light feeding of SuperThrive with their watering this morning.

fce0df73c16d9e993063be08d6eb66be.jpg

3f7bae6d47b1cec02d43c5b4b1660288.jpg

And here's the exciting news for today! One of my New Year's beans popped! I suspect the other isn't too far along. All bagseed so i wish i could give you guys names of the strains, but sadly i cannot :c.

e995c2e7ca45905c18e5316efefd2935.jpg

That is all for the update for today. One love! :grinjoint::grinjoint::Namaste:
2ebb6fc9e090e2a51e3173078774d62f.jpg

I did the no timer thing for a day and thought i'm gonna screw this up somehow

Yeah lol, that's why I only did that for like 2 days then said screw that, I'm getting my digital timer out.. I think I woke up 1 day like 2 hours later than I should have to turn off the lights and that was the final straw aha. Don't need no photo herms aha

Update #6: Day 7 of documentation and approx. Day 10 from soil.

I havent been doing much to the grow, just a light watering for Left and Right.

Left today:

8b1047366c019494ae2895e3a2b4422c.jpg

Right today:

261cf63e0c518b57b54a85be6b8627fc.jpg

As far as the other babies go, they've both sprouted and are well on their way! I hit them with a light feeding of some SuperThrive, now its a race between the two toward the first set of true leaves :).

a828561aacb8cd8c95fae8a261158879.jpg
582cfb9f16b8639a8a167913ff75b32d.jpg

Thats all for todays update! Stay tuned y'all.
902ff230502cf538e0619081023ccca7.jpg

Update #7: Day 8 of documentation and approx. Day 11 from soil.

Betcha thought i forgot ;)

So the plants are loving the space. Not much done to left and right other than a watering and topping up the soil to give the girls some more support.

Left:
41629.jpg

Right:
16977.jpg

The New Years babies are loving the space as well. The one toward the fan has a very firm stem even for a seedling, so im excited for that one :).

22604.jpg
32095.jpg

Imma get them some name tags, any ideas for some names since they're all random bagseed? XD
51294.jpg

Nice previous grows and dont think you will have any issues going forward. . happily joining you for your journey. Documenting your grows is invaluable for just sharing with all the great people on 420, but for being able to look back and see what you did, what works, what doesnt. It seems easy, but in time you forget some things, but if you can go back to it you will find it helps a great deal. I document every little step of my grow, maybe over the top, but i dont care because thats what a journal is about. Peace man.

Nice previous grows and dont think you will have any issues going forward. . happily joining you for your journey. Documenting your grows is invaluable for just sharing with all the great people on 420, but for being able to look back and see what you did, what works, what doesnt. It seems easy, but in time you forget some things, but if you can go back to it you will find it helps a great deal. I document every little step of my grow, maybe over the top, but i dont care because thats what a journal is about. Peace man.

Wise advice my friend! :Namaste:

I'm definitely planning a more thorough journal next outdoor season. Just currently wanted to get my feet wet with my first tent grow ;P.

You're spot on as far as recall goes and stoner minds haha. I find myself, even now, at the beginning of the grow, looking back at the earliest pics of the girls. It's nice to have a visual reference for progress :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom