Growing Locations

im not really sure about that but i wouldn't since its not your property it doesn't seen all that smart to me and i would hate to see a fellow cannabis lover go to jail.

Yes it is 100% legal in RI, and I am sure in California, I own rental property and what the tenant does there is 100% on them unless I knownigly assist in the commission of a felony. Growing in CA is not a felony unless violating State Medical Marijuana Law.
There are protections written into the State of RI Law specifically stating no landlord can deny space to a growing patient or caregiver because they will grow and are a Patient.
But I would check with the local county as to how many plants are allowed in the county limits and what local ordinances affect you personally.

Yes it is 100% legal in RI, and I am sure in California, I own rental property and what the tenant does there is 100% on them unless I knownigly assist in the commission of a felony. Growing in CA is not a felony unless violating State Medical Marijuana Law.
There are protections written into the State of RI Law specifically stating no landlord can deny space to a growing patient or caregiver because they will grow and are a Patient.
But I would check with the local county as to how many plants are allowed in the county limits and what local ordinances affect you personally.

Thank you

any good warehouse will work... one of those for like 800 a month with a roll up door and and like a 1000 sq open area...i wouldnt rent in someones storage area..unless it is a private building... cus u need more then just a "storage space." lots of power, venting..ac..a storage area will only have a empty room and no power.... get a house then use the basement or rent somthing on your own...

There are lots of people here renting that grow with a landlord's permission. It's actually in CA's law about MMJ (if you read it, there is reference about situations when a tenant is renting). Yes, it's legal with permission. Just be smart about the area that you are renting, security, etc as a previous poster suggested.

Back
Top Bottom