Growing outside - first time

Re: Growing outside (first time)

haha. same here. i need some tips on it.

really all you need to do is grow a healthy plant, the seed's genetics are a factor. Plant them in a sunny location. use good soil.

There are so many dis-advantages of growing outdoors. There's a lot to look after.. bugs, soil conditions, other plants, weeds, people, the light, the temp, and rain, storms, etc. If you want a good plant and you want to grow outside, I'd veg the plant inside first, then when you want to bud, put it outside and it'll get 12/12. If you're planting outside, then you'll need a light to keep it lit during the night, which looks suspicious to the neighbors. You'll get a lot more potent bud most likley if you grow indoors.

:bongrip: actually, The MOST AFFECTIVE way to get MORE POTENT buds, is to let the plant veg longer. See, the older (more mature) the plant is, the better the buds are going to be... think of it as a fruit tree, when the tree gives fruit for the very 1st time, the fruits will suck, but if let it fruit again, the older the tree is getting and the better the fruit gets... just like buds: The older, more mature, the plant is the better the buds will be..(example: buds that come off a 2-year-old plant will be WAY better that buds that came off a 5-month-old plant, no matter how many hairs, crystals, etc.):peace: :bongrip:

If you are planning to put it on your own property and do not have a massive amount of land to use I would re-consider growing outside. Growing indoors is alot less risky to yourself as well as the plants you are working with.

Try to place in a sunny area and use a good medium ( pro mix,cow manure, coco,etc..) or mother earth . I have seen monster's grow outside ( remember that they will grow very tall).
Maybe some nute's could help, but water works well.
Bug's can be a nightmare , but it can be controlled ( u may never have a bug problem , but 420 magazine is the right place to be if needed).
My outdoor is bigger than my indoor . Try to place away from prying eyes ( 1st and most important ). Smell can attract animals ( so try to only have 1 or 2 plants per site ?)
I ll take some pics tomorrow and show u some ladies plant in ground ( I plant @ 3 weeks old) that are rock'in @ 4weeks.
Again , i know very little , but this works for me .
Best of luck , can wait to see ur success !

Cheers
J

Back
Top Bottom