Growing Outside

cheebachiefa

This is my first time trying to grow and i already popped about 4 or 5 seeds but i dont have any special soil or money to buy any. I was wondering if you HAVE to have it or if you can just put them in the ground and let them grow. I could try sneaking into my neighbors flower garden and gettin some dirt or someting but its prolly not that good of an idea...so can i plant them around some tall grass/weeds/small bushes or will it just be a waste? any help is great thx :peace:

lol yeah its sort of in my back yard, but to the side. Its basically just a bunch of thick thorny bushes, lots tall weeds, and some of those baby trees that arent supposed to be there. It seperates my neighbors yard (and building) and my house,so its a pretty good place if i plant them far enough back. I could move them across the street in these woods once it gets too tall though right?

p.s. its "she" :smokin: (mandy)

Well, it all depends on the temp. outside and dealing with bugs. Don't grow a lot of weeds and other plants too close to it or they will take away nutrients from the plant. Pick up some pesticides at a local store.

Put them in a place no one wants to go and I mean NO ONE not even cops.

okay ill pull the weeds up and clear out the thorns that are around it to give it some room but i dont think anyone will try to go around there. If something does go wrong, though, will it be safe to move it some where else? And the only type of pesticides i have around the house is some type of powder stuff that keeps away fleas, beatles,etc..will it kill or hurt the plant? thx for all the help! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom