Growtent or Growroom?

kushcheese9

Hi guys just having a convesation with my mate and he reckons growing in a growroom example wood and plasterboard walls are better than a growtent due to the material of the growtent not good for big yields . my question is is he correct or are growtents just as good as growrooms ?

thanks

Re: Growtent or Growroom ?

In my opinion grow tents can yield just as well as a grow room. Granted there may be work that needs to be done, on a small scale besides just throwing up a grow tent.

Grow rooms are for long term, if your dedicated to this project. Grow rooms are not simple to take down, typically and require more permanent changes to a house or area.

Grow tents can be taken down by hand, with no tools and one person.

My point is it shouldn't necessarily come down to what is better, Grow Tent or Grow Room? It should come down to what do YOU want/need. What is your situation and what makes most sense to you.

there has been some claims of tent material outgassing (releasing gas) and harming plants but that was a few years ago Idon't think it's still a problem. As long as the plants get what they need/want I don't think it matters

Back
Top Bottom