Growth Budget Planning

ONE-ILL-420

Say im going to grow about four plants indoors... It will be medium quality weed or some seeds I pic out of a couple grams of dro what will i need and how much will it cost... list everything from soil and pots to food setup and lighting through the whole growth... Im planning on a low budget so try to keep the stuff medium quality/medium price!!!:allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :bongrip:

ONE-ILL-420 said:
Say im going to grow about four plants indoors... It will be medium quality weed or some seeds I pic out of a couple grams of dro what will i need and how much will it cost... list everything from soil and pots to food setup and lighting through the whole growth... Im planning on a low budget so try to keep the stuff medium quality/medium price!!!:allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :bongrip:

First you need to read a grow guide.
There's one at the top of this forum.

ONE-ILL-420 said:
Ive read... But i want a list of the stuff I am going to need...

If you've read about growing and what you'll need, why didn't you make a list?
Once you have your list, call around your area to see how much the parts will cost.
Simple.
What you'll need--a list of parts--is useless unless you know how to use them and the info you'll need has already been written and is a mouse click away.

RangerDanger said:
What you'll need--a list of parts--is useless unless you know how to use them and the info you'll need has already been written and is a mouse click away.

Word. Plus, man, you dont want someone just throwin' out a list of stuff you need, cause every grower grows to their own setup needs, taste, and experience. You'll end up getting some sh*t that you dont need or cant use for your situation. Plus, the more info you come across, the more you'll realize just how much of a task it is that you're askin with this list.

For instance, you NEED ventilation. But depending on your setup, it might be well ventilated already, and all you need is a fan to blow on the plants, or you may need intake, exhaust fans, you may or may not need ductwork. The ventilation issue might be somewhat dictated by your light and the heat it gives off. Dimensions of the room, number of plants, VENTILATION, budget, stealth factor, desired spectrum ratios etc. will factor into determining the light. So many things are interdependent and come down to whats best for that particular grower.....so its kind of a lot of stuff you're askin' someone to figure out, BEFORE they can even put together the list you MIGHT need.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom