Grubs in soil

sunnyside58

I am having a problem, I am finding 2-3 grubs, don't know what kind in my soil. how do I get rid of them without harming my plants ? And how did they get in the soil? I have never seen them before. I am using the pesticide 7. HELP..I live in Hawaii and am growing outside.

I have another question, I bought :Big Bud seeds from amsterdam and want to know if anyone is growing the same strain and how long does it take from germination to harvest. They are also out doors. They are looking really good and growing fast.

I hear ya, I don't know why I didn't take a photo of it. Stupid me. I can't even really describe it only to say they are about an inch full stretch, has a fat globby kind of transparent body. 6-8 legs on each side and looks like a fat caterpillar. If and when I find another one (which I hope I don't) I will take a picture of it. I did take it to the garden shop and they said they never saw anything like it here in Hawaii. That's bad. I think it was in the bag of organic soil I bought. Much Aloha.

Thanks fuzzyduck, I don't seem to be having any growth problem with them in my soil, I just don't like seeing anything in my soil but roots. lol. thanks again for replying. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom