Gubba's 3rd Grow

Gubba3Bump

Location: Closet Grow 4' x 9' with A/C ventilation and attic exhaust.
Seed: Orange Creamsicle (Hybrid) Feminized
Soil: Rainforest Blend Coco by Sunshine
10 gal Soft Pot
Nutes: Terra Vega by CANNA for Veg
Terra Flora by CANNA for Flower
Lights: 2 x 400w Mini-Sunburst (HPS)
4 x 250w CFL with reflectors

I will be experimenting with LST for this grow following what is shown here.
LST321.jpg

I plan on updating this journal twice weekly with photos. These photo's are 13 days from breaking soil.

Hope_1st.jpg

Hope_2nd_LST_Started_6-1-2013.jpg

I purchased a "Milwaukee pH600 pH meter" on Friday and will test water tomorrow morning by running Distilled through the soil and sample the run off. My instincts are that I have a Ca/Mg deficiency (based on the photo chart you added above). I expect PH is going to be way low. I have used these nutes/soil before so other than the fact that I'm using a new seed I'm not sure why my pH would be off the mark.

New Photo's for your assessment:
Hope_8th.jpg

Hope_5th.jpg

:helpsmilie:

I'm pretty sure I found my problem. You see when I said
I have used these nutes/soil before so other than the fact that I'm using a new seed I'm not sure why my pH would be off the mark.
I was not entirely accurate. I was researching symptoms today while at work (pH pen showed 7.2 this morning). I found a chart on a fish tank site where some guy tested the pH of several different brands of bottled water. Sure enough sitting at a whopping 7.5pH was Zephyrhills Spring Water. It just so happens that I had 2 gallons of this under my cabinet and have been using it to water the last few feedings (4-5). I did a 2 gallon clean water flush today using Distilled 4.0pH water (10 gallon pot) and will see how she reacts.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom