Guerilla Gardening - Planting Cannabis At Rabin Square

The General

Israeli Cannabis legalization activists gathered at Rabin Square public gardens today to sow seeds and plant seedlings among the flower beds. Amos Dov Silver, legalization activist peaked interest from the media when he wrote on the Police Facebook page, to "come arrest me, I smoke a bong". The journey toward legalization continues, as he, along with his wife Hagit Palm, planned the planting of cannabis in Tel Aviv. They came to Rabin Square in the city center carrying a box with two week old seedlings and bulk seeds with one goal in mind, to spark public awareness in cannabis legalization.

"We want to plant in as many public places as possible to attract attention to our cause of cannabis legalization. In one of the articles I published on legalization, I urged activists to collect seeds from flowering plants and spread them. They should find a place that meets all the growing conditions, such as Rabin Square has, and be sure to plant in the correct season (January - March)." said Silver. "This round of planting was very effective and we scattered many seeds. We only ask that if anyone sees the plants please harvest the flowers and scatter some new seeds. The goal is to return Cannabis to nature where it belongs. I'm not afraid by the threat of prison, I'll do these things to change these terrible laws that helps everyone." said Silver

Palm said, "If we help one resident of Tel Aviv, we have done our part. It is time that the doctors recognize the medicinal properties of cannabis and we must allow cannabis to grow as nature intended." Their idea came from the city of Gottingen in Germany where legalization activists planted cannabis seedlings around the town.

hagit-amos-500x294.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Cannabis Magazine Israel

Back
Top Bottom