Guests, Newbies, and veteran members too!

The word has spread!! :cheesygrinsmiley: As for my favorite part of the site it would definately have to be the grow journals and the grow forum. Lotta helpful information and it's nice to get it from people who actually know what they're doing haha.

My favorite part of the site is..

all the awesome people I've met..:D..

User said:

I love the grow forum. A person can get lost for hours reading the posts in there.

i was gunna say that!!!! this is by far the best website for info EVER!! since i started coming here i have not gone anywhere else for my information and i am on this site 24/7. i dont have one favorite part of this site, i love it all! great people, great advice, i couldnt ask for more.

I tell all my friends about this site. dont kno if any of them have joined but i kno they have checked it out. im even trying to get my boyfriend to create an account. so anyway, thanks to you all for running a great site and hopefully i can help this cause by getting new people to join and educate themselves about marijuana.

:cheesygrinsmiley: This is the best site! :smokin: People all get a chance to chime in and interact with a community that is formidable in its content and reverence of pot.:laughtwo: I have read a number of well written pieces off of this site...and I've laugh at a lot of stupid stuff too. Support this site!
I've told a number of people about this site and talk it up at the coops when I can.:grinjoint:
Thanks 420 magazine for being here!!!:adore:

im new here but so far this has to be one of the more active 420 forums im on where i can get feedback on the regular and not have to wait a week or more for someone to respond/enjoy my pictures. everyone here seems chill and welcomed me so far so thats a plus, ill spread the word for sure.

im still getting acclimated to the boards but is there a forum/area where members can post a picture journal or the like from an amsterdam trip or something like that? id really like to share my flicks from my last trip to the dam.

Yeah, I love this site and how friendly it is. I've yet to pick up a copy of the magazine yet though. I think that's the first thing I'll do tomorrow, after I do a little wake n bake of course.

Great stuff so far! Keep 'em coming!

The people are by far the best, most friendly folks around!

The forums are diverse and always have attentive staff around!

And the gallery has a plethera of topics to enjoy and add to.

Printed copies are not available....YET. But I hope they will be someday soon.

my favorite part has got to be the emoticons.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :allgood: :smokin3: :laughtwo: :smokin: :headbanger:

and the fact that I'm talkin' with so many different people who share the same love as me.

I used to be on this site all the time, but lately I've just been stopping by every few days, drop my 2 cents on a random topic, and move on. It's definitely one of the more active pot forums around. What I like about it is that there isn't a lot of "OMG I AM HIGH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" going on. It's actual discussion about actual topics (most of the time :) ) and not just a bunch of people talking about how cool they are 'cause they get high. The amount of information on the forums, on whatever topic you could ever think up, is invaluable.

Akornpatch said:
Printed copies are not available....YET. But I hope they will be someday soon.
Oh really. I thought I saw one over at the newstand. Guess its just some other stoner mag. After being on this site for a couple months, I would def get a subscription if the magazine is anywhere near as entertaining and interesting as this site if and when it goes into print.

<<< turning red... i just noticed the page numbers at the bottom, there are sooooooooo many pages to read on each forum thread thing... <<<< slapping self in forehead!!!..... so much to observe and read, and take in sooo many opinions anad getting to know you guys.... its like well hi im the dumbass who does not know how to use a forum! its nice to finally get to know you guys with out asking something you have posted a hundred times!!!

Back
Top Bottom