Hair Follicle Testing - What you may be surprised to know!

TestNegative

Hi to all my 420 friends

There is a reason that some business require hair follicle testing over urine, blood or saliva.....It's certainly not because they want to spend more money on testing or want to wait to get the results. It is because once drug metabolites make there way into your hair, they are there FOREVER. That's right I said forever.

Of course, once you cut your hair, then you are cutting away any drug metabolites that were in that section of hair. On average, hair grows about 1/2" a month and a standard hair follicle test needs 1-1/2" of hair (which represents about 3 months) and it usually takes 3-7 days from the day you used, for the drugs to make there way into your hair follicle. .

We offer a product called HFS, which is a masking agent that covers up the drug metabolites in your hair. It is very simple and easy to use.

It is very important that once you wash your hair with our product, that you do not use any styling products or hair styling tools, such as blow dryer. We also recommend that you use a clean towel and comb/brush when you are done. You don't want to chance re-contamination.

The last thing I want to mention about hair testing, is that most labs have a cut-off. Which means that you have to reach a certain level to be considered positive. In the last few years, there are 4 labs that have lowered their cut-off to 0.01. Which means that you cannot have ANYTHING in your hair to be able to pass. The feedback we have received since this has happened, is that is you have only used 3 or 4 times in the past 90 days, with the shampoo, no matter where you go, you have 99% chance of passing. If you used more than that and happen to be going to a lab with the lower cut-off, then even with the shampoo, the odds of passing are slim. We offer the 200% double money back guarantee no matter where you go, but obviously passing is your primary concern, so we like to let you know what is going on. The 4 labs with the lower cut-off are: Quest, Omega, Labcorp & Psycamedic.

I just wanted to remind you that TestNegative has a staff that is very knowledgeable, not just about the Clear Choice product line but also testing methods. We can help you find the right product for your situation.

TestNegative can be reached by phone at 1.866.900.5656 or is e-mail at support@testnegative.com

Check back next Monday for our next posting!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws

Thanks again for helping to sponsor 420 Magazine. And thanks as well for participating in our forums.

I appreciate your honesty in mentioning that some labs' draconian cut-off levels, combined with a moderate-to-high usage rate, can make it difficult to pass under any circumstances. Forewarned is forearmed, as they say, and knowing the names of the specific labs that use this ultra-low cutoff point should help many. Sometimes, abstaining really is the only viable way - and for all those other times, I assume your products are great at helping, since you have been up front with your information.

+REPs!

So I have a few questions to ask,

1st; How can they collect a sample from someone who shaves their head bald and/or waxes their body
2nd; How far back do they look? worst case?
3rd; Couldn't this be considered discrimination if they can't test someone with no hair on their body and then turn around and test someone with hair?
4th; Would getting a really short hair cut right before the test help matters at all?
5th; As I'm sure you want to sell a product and I don't blame you, is there not a household product that can achieve the same results? Maybe vinegar? Bleach? Oxyclean? Or some other cheap product that can be used for this?

IDK guys, this seems VERY invasive and unconstitutional to me and why this country needs a full makeover in it's drug policies because it seems like just another way to invade our privacy and our rights to pursue and preserve a living to support ourselves and our families futures, this kind of thing needs to eradicated from our governments arsenal of invasive tactics as it stands in way of achieving the freedom we ALL deserve!

Very invasive if you ask me. Why ppl care about cannabis is beyond me.

VERY!!! Not only invasive but devastating to everyone affected by it because it means the difference between a decent paying job or just barely scraping by and struggling to put food on the table for our families, all in the name of control of our personal lives.

A piss test is bad enough in the fact that they can look at what you've done for the past month or so, but to look back at your entire life? I mean damn, so what if I did something in my past, as long I'm not impaired at that very moment. I mean sure, I've smoked enough herb in my life to fill up a couple of 18 wheelers but what if I was one of those people who only got high once in a while back 20 or so years ago? You mean to tell me that I can NEVER have a decent job EVER because of that? What a steaming pile of horse S#!t that is!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL!!! :ban:

Of course, once you cut your hair, then you are cutting away any drug metabolites that were in that section of hair. On average, hair grows about 1/2" a month and a standard hair follicle test needs 1-1/2" of hair (which represents about 3 months) and it usually takes 3-7 days from the day you used, for the drugs to make there way into your hair follicle. .

I still pose the question that if I get my hair cut short, can I pass one of these tests if it's been over a month since I last smoked? Anyone? :helpsmilie:

Yeah I've been in that boat before. Drug testing in my line of work is pretty common. I've had some companies say they look the other way when it comes to cannabis but others will not budge. I'm lucky I found a company that is in touch with reality.

Yeah I've been in that boat before. Drug testing in my line of work is pretty common. I've had some companies say they look the other way when it comes to cannabis but others will not budge. I'm lucky I found a company that is in touch with reality.

Yea brother, I've been there too but when the money just isn't there and when you only have a 9th grade education like myself, the reality of it is that I can either stay doing a menial labor job and kill myself just to barely make ends meet or I can go back into a field where I'm making killer money again.

I can just hear some people say, "hey man, money isn't everything" but when you have a kid to help support then it's all about the money at that point, especially when it's to the tune of $20,000 or more per year...catch my drift?

So, I've recently been laid off and I find myself looking into truck driving jobs again and seeing that more and more of them, if not most all of them are into hair follicle testing now? I've come to the only place where I know I can get the best feedback on the internet to help me do what I need to do to get past this obstacle, only thing is I don't have an extra $75 or more just laying around, so...

Any help/feedback at all will be most appreciated, so I ask again ----->:helpsmilie: AND :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom