Hair Testing - What You Need To Know

TestNegative

Hi to all my 420 friends

There is a reason that some business require hair follicle testing over urine, blood or saliva.....It's certainly not because they want to spend more money on testing or want to wait to get the results. It is because once drug metabolites make there way into your hair, they are there FOREVER. That's right I said forever.

Of course, once you cut your hair, then you are cutting away any drug metabolites that were in that section of hair. On average, hair grows about 1/2" a month and a standard hair follicle test needs 1-1/2" of hair (which represents about 3 months) and it usually takes 3-7 days from the day you used, for the drugs to make there way into your hair follicle. .

We offer a product called HFS, which is a masking agent that covers up the drug metabolites in your hair. It is very simple and easy to use.

It is very important that once you wash your hair with our product, that you do not use any styling products or hair styling tools, such as blow dryer. We also recommend that you use a clean towel and comb/brush when you are done. You don't want to chance re-contamination.

The last thing I want to mention about hair testing, is that most labs have a cut-off. Which means that you have to reach a certain level to be considered positive. In the last few years, there are 4 labs that have lowered their cut-off to 0.01. Which means that you cannot have ANYTHING in your hair to be able to pass. The feedback we have received since this has happened, is that is you have only used 3 or 4 times in the past 90 days, with the shampoo, no matter where you go, you have 99% chance of passing. If you used more than that and happen to be going to a lab with the lower cut-off, then even with the shampoo, the odds of passing are slim. We offer the 200% double money back guarantee no matter where you go, but obviously passing is your primary concern, so we like to let you know what is going on. The 4 labs with the lower cut-off are: Quest, Omega, Labcorp & Psycamedic.

I just wanted to remind you that TestNegative has a staff that is very knowledgeable, not just about the Clear Choice product line but also testing methods. We can help you find the right product for your situation.

TestNegative can be reached by phone at 1.866.900.5656 or is e-mail at support@testnegative.com

Check back next Monday for our next posting!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws

Back
Top Bottom