Hands Free Vaporizer

SamDiesel

Hi everyone, I am looking for a vaporizer and I have a few questions, sorry if they are newbie questions so bare with me please!
My first question is what is the perfect temperature to set on a vaporizer?
and my second and last question, does it make a difference when buying the hands free vaporizer for 120$-150$ from a well known company like vaporbrothers compared to the ones that cost 50-70$ off ebay?
Thanks in advanced!

Well let's see here. I myself think around 360 or 370 is a great temp for vaping IMO. Nothing over 390 or under 330 IMO. As for your question about quality...You can get one of those cheap vapes but what kind of guaranty will you get? What quality are the materials it's made from? I personally think that when it comes to vapes you get what you pay for. Buy cheap and you get cheap. I'd buy from the vaporstore before any other site myself but that's because I've gotten quality products with superb customer service from them. Even had emails answered on a saturday evening by a head honcho. lol It don't get much better than that.

For temp, what Racefan said, although there are few vapes that can accurately tell you what the vaping temp is. You really have to go by the vapor you're getting and the condition of your remains (should be brown-not black).

does it make a difference when buying the hands free vaporizer for 120$-150$ from a well known company like vaporbrothers compared to the ones that cost 50-70$ off ebay?
eBay is a good place to buy but I'd stay away from the box vapes under $120. They'll be made in China with no warranty-really iffy for safety and reliability. I'd look at the Vapor Warez Vaporcannon on eBay. Better warranty (5 yrs) than the VB and you can get a scale and 4 piece grinder thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom