Hands Free Vaporizers Vs. Standard

Svet

Hello Peeps,

What do y'all think of hands free? Or is standard better?

Seems like if you leave a hands free on, it will use up the dank quicker, as it remains close to the heat...but I am just guessing. Anyone know?

Is it just as easy to remove a hands free to rotate and get at the goods?

I appreciate all input!

the standalone systems don't burn the herb when its on and not in use. The heating element gets hot, but as long as you're not passing the hot air over the herb, it isn't going to burn. I left my vaporizer on for a couple of hours with a fresh packed bowl in the whip, and when I came back to it, the herb was still fully green, and after taking a rip of it, it tasted like it was just packed.

Curious. It seems to me that even with no forced air, hot air rises, and would eventually cook the goods. May I ask which model you have? I am primarily looking at the boxes which point the heat "up". Thanks

I'm not a big fan of the boxes because of the angle of the the heating element. Check out da buddha, it is in the same price range with G on G and a better angle/construction. I had a box for awhile, and it worked great, but I am much happier with my SSV. I always found myself propping my box with something.

Curious. It seems to me that even with no forced air, hot air rises, and would eventually cook the goods. May I ask which model you have? I am primarily looking at the boxes which point the heat "up". Thanks
honestly I'm not sure what the model is, I got it off ebay for 50 bucks. It's a box style vaporizer and didn't come with anything stating the model.

nah i looked all through my feedback and I can't seem to find it. Just do a search on ebay for vaporizer and you will find a ton of them for around 50 bucks. Some come with grinders and stuff too

You will get ambiant heat on the herb when you leave a hands free whip connected. How much heat you get depends on the temp you've got set, how long it stays connected, and where the heating element is in relation to the bowl. If the heater is above the bowl (not common), you don't get much heat, since the heat rises. If the heater's below the bowl, I'd turn the temp down if you're going to leave it connnected for long. Ambiant heater is higher temp than what you get when you're actually taking a hit, since the act of drawing cold air through the whip actually lowers the temp.

A lot of people like hands free, but personally I prefer the standard SSV. In a convenient location/position I find the act of heating/hitting and removing the wand to be easier than using the hands free DBV. I like the horizontal angle on the DBV much better than the downward angle on most boxes, but I still found myself having to take extra care not to knock/pull the wand out of the heater cover.

Back
Top Bottom