Hanna pH tester few questions

DeaconFrost

I bought a Hanna pH tester today, it was calibrated for 7 to 10 pH on the card that came with it, but I will have to re calibrate it to read 4 to 7.

so the solution they selling are a 7 pH solution and 4 pH solution, can I just use 7 pH and 4 pH water to calibrate them?

also it says to activate the electrode, use the storage solution and soak for 2 hours, it doesnt give any details about it, but in the manual it did say keep it moist with either the the storage solution or 7pH water, would soaking it in 7 pH water do the same? the local shop I got the meter from didnt have those solutions in stock.

thanks

thanks for the info, I soaked it last night in 7pH water, and its working bang on today
the first 2 week of veg werent going too well but since I sorted out the pH with the tester, it took off nicely, one of the girl been topped 10 times, the 2nd girl been topped 6 times I use a screen to pull the plants across so I get a lot more canopys to tops :) one more week I put them in to flower with bud blood, coco and molasses :)

thanks

I wasn't planning to post pics till they are near harvest :)

I posted a couple of grow, getting used to the whole growing thing now and calm down on posting pics and grow log :)

I post some pics when all the canopys are formed nicely if you want :)

by the way, the plant has been topped from different branches adds up to 10 topping on the one plant, not just the main cola.

as requested, here's a early pic of the girls, red arrows show where I have topped the girls, some are forming tops already, some are still small, but coming along a a good rate :) its hard to see the triple one that i topped, because the angle I took the pic, the other tops are kinda in the way.

13-02-2009_started_12-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom