Happiest strain?

Jackalope

Lots of people want to know the biggest or the best strains. That really doesn't matter in the end. Don't get me wrong I love strong weed. It is just not the tell all about a strain.

The tell all is how much you enjoyed the experience. There are strains out there that just put a smile on your face. While there are others that just puch you in the face LOL. Blue Dream was once named college student weed. The reason was. College kids love to part and the weed they smoke portray this.

For happy weed I would have to say Exodus Cheese is one of my top choices.

Lots of people want to know the biggest or the best strains. That really doesn't matter in the end. Don't get me wrong I love strong weed. It is just not the tell all about a strain.

The tell all is how much you enjoyed the experience. There are strains out there that just put a smile on your face. While there are others that just puch you in the face LOL. Blue Dream was once named college student weed. The reason was. College kids love to part and the weed they smoke portray this.

For happy weed I would have to say Exodus Cheese is one of my top choices.
I have to say that I dont really get the laughter chromosome from either of my parents but I do remember recently having a huge laughing fit.....a stomach hurting laughing fit, lol. Jeff Dunham was the cause and the last of my Blue dream was the catalyst.
I do have a single Exodus cheese seed. Never tried a cheese before, growing or smoking. See what happens every time you share an experience......A, I doubt my next grow lineup......B, I soak seeds, lmao.
Thanks for the subliminal suggestions, lol.
So, Purple Betty and exodus cheese....sounds delicious on a cracker, lol.

Yeah Dunham can pretty much do it weed or not lol.

That is the point though. Trying to get people to see their weed in a different light. If you haven't noticed happy strains then you haven't smoked enough different strains. They are out there. Some are the same for most people others are just personal choice.

The basic profile would be hybrid in the 18% to 24% THC. Most when smoked will put a smile on your face without you even noticing it. I have ran across a few over time. Kind of waiting to see if more of their names show up.

Back
Top Bottom