Best strain for the giggles?

1969gtx

I know there are a few strains with names like Laughing Buddha, but I would like to know what you folks think is a strain that always gives you the giggles. I want that giggle buzz like you remember in high school and college, where you laughed so hard you pee'd a little, or blew beer out your nose...........you know what I'm taking about!
I guess the reason for this is to compare strain info, and find out the trigger for this side effect, sativa vs indica, or is it a certain terpene...?

I know there are a few strains with names like Laughing Buddha, but I would like to know what you folks think is a strain that always gives you the giggles. I want that giggle buzz like you remember in high school and college, where you laughed so hard you pee'd a little, or blew beer out your nose...........you know what I'm taking about!
I guess the reason for this is to compare strain info, and find out the trigger for this side effect, sativa vs indica, or is it a certain terpene...?
Good afternoon @1969gtx great car. 440, throw a 6 pack on it and you have a rocket.
Of all the strains I've grown the best laugh always came from Blueberry.
Don't know what it is about that strain but it's the only one that works consistently for me.
Glad you enjoy Buddha Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

i will second @Bill284 that blueberry strains can get me with the smiley eyes giggles. havent been able to find a cut of straight blueberry that does but some hybrids tend do (blue dream even though its trendy to hate), which leads me to my next giggle strain - haze. particularly of the piff variety. i find the weeds that make my eyes feel like balloons trying to float happily out of my skull also make me giggly.

one could suppose that if the indica/sativa stereotypes held up (they dont really anymore) that the reason blueberry could make you giggly is the thai side, a notoriously powerful sativa.

I have this with a lot of sativa strains, i'm currently smoking Greenhouse seed co's Dark Phoenix (jack herer x trainwreck) comes with a smile and giggles too. But this is differt for many i think, some always get giggly, some get focused, some sleepy. So its not always strain+terp profile.
Since you're looking for a good average among people id say to look at the specification, look for recreational weed and not the medicinal weeds.

easily the best is 'being fourteen'

one could suppose that if the indica/sativa stereotypes held up (they dont really anymore) that the reason blueberry could make you giggly is the thai side, a notoriously powerful sativa.
I haven't found anything that gives me the giggles like then. Maybe it's me? I do have my first Purple Thai ready for harvest. Maybe it will be the trick?

:passitleft:

I'm starting to think it has more to do with your surroundings. Now, I talk to myself all day long, sometimes in cartoon voices - but when you are by yourself it's a bit harder to get giggly!!!
Altho, I did something stupid the other day, swore at myself, now we're not speaking to each other!!!!!! He'll get over it, the asshole!!!:rofl: :hmmmm:

Several of us were disusing this at new years party while giggling on laughing buddha. I know we had a strain that made everyone laugh till your on the floor with your cheeks hurt and you can't breath back in the 80s. Not just giggles. It was always one of the shipments that came in with the disclaimer of "I don't know what it is but it's good." I have Thai and blue dream. Those are more of a spacey high. The Jamaican is a good mood high crossed with Thai is buddha. Was really hopping someone knew the genetic key.

got the giggles at 15. could not stop. tried and failed.

40 years later, i got so high using my new vaporizer that i got the giggles and couldn't stop to save my life.

i wish i could find that spot consistently. twice in a lifetime of loving the buzz.

Back
Top Bottom