happy to have found a home

live4GREEN

im new but im lovin it

happy to have found tons more people that enjoy and love what i do :bong: :Rasta:

^you said it.... this site is awesome isnt it? welcome to 420 magazine, enjoy your time here.

thanks for all the welcomes

hope to further my knowledge for my one love and make some good friends along the way

high, welcome. you have found us, and we are glad to have you! now just kick back, smoke a bowl in honor of your arrival and join in!!

:smokin: Welcome to the family live4GREEN!:bong: ...come and join our collective consciousness :laughtwo: I'm blazin' man...wait! I'm supposed to vap a bowl in your honor:trance:bgo'/'fwqekfvd v...crap my fingers w v won' t follo w com mands ?#*!:adore: It's White Widow this time....

ZedRULES said:
:smokin: Welcome to the family live4GREEN!:bong: ...come and join our collective consciousness :laughtwo: I'm blazin' man...wait! I'm supposed to vap a bowl in your honor:trance:bgo'/'fwqekfvd v...crap my fingers w v won' t follo w com mands ?#*!:adore: It's White Widow this time....

i feel ya bro...never smoked tha white widow though but i hear its some damn good shit and i seen pics of it

Back
Top Bottom