Hard Water Problems?

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Hey MV or SmokeyMacPot or any other growers, have you ever ran into hard water problems? There's a lime quarry just outside side town making the water hard. is 12/600ppm reading to high on my quick dip? just curious because it has been higher than usual in the water, ph we've got no problem balancing.and its leaving a salt like stain on just the top rocks, I do a complete scrub down and resevoir change every 4 days, so it's all freshly flushed and cleaned for the next four days. The buds are growing great still, crystals are forming and new growth. But my main concern is some of the huge beautiful leaves have died and went yellowish, is this the water or it just happens during flowering. They've ddone this well so far concidering drainage and exhaust problems. Oh well really really really high right now and it came to mind. :Rasta: :peace:

yup and it gets cleaned often to, maybe a bigger one?
one of the best routes might be a water softner,hmmmmmm.....may be good idea, pricey though also healthier(?)

i havent ran into problems with hard water. i almost always used my filtered water. but yeah most of my grows have had yellowing and dieing leaves, its normal.

Back
Top Bottom