Harle Tsu In Aquaponics

joetherag42

I have a mature Aquaponics system going for last 8 years.
I have previously grown a Harle Tsu to maturity and flowered it.
I have a mature FIREJUANA MOTHER plant that is shown, and was watered by
the water from the fish tank.
Now I have a new FIREJUANA clone in it's place that is about 9" tall and also watered by the water in the fish tank, manually.
Just starting off a new Harle Tsu clone in my Aquaponic system.
When it gets big enough, I will take some cuts and put them in my cloner.

My Aquaponics tank is a 250 gallon hot tub.
Have a 4x4 grow tray on top of the tank.
Using Hydro Tron balls as grow medium with some small gravel.
Using a submersible filter kit from Home Depot. It has bio balls, a rough filter pad and a fine one.
The pump is set to a timer to come on 15 minuets every two hours.
I also use the Hot Tub filter pump once a week for 1 hour at a time.
I am also looking into installing a "Sand Filter" in the system.
I have an electric Air pump, along with two solar air pumps.
My Solar array on the house along with two Tesla Powerwall's provide power 24/7 even if we have a power outage.
I ran a test a few months ago by shutting off the Grid main breaker. It ran everything for 33 hours including my air pumps, lights and water pumps.
I have two 600 watt LED GROW lights over the grow tray, set to come on a dusk and go off at 3am.
The two white items in front of the grow tray are FRONTIER Fence Post Growers. Very good to develop roots after they start in the starter cubes.
I have over ten gold fish each about 9' long, one bass, one perch, and possibly three Tilapia.
Very hard to see exactly what and how many fish left in the tank.
I still have the Hot Tub foam insulated cover over half of the tank.
May take that off and put in a floating grow bed in the space left.
I check the ph weekly, and seems to be normal for fish.
I will be hooking up a Frontier six site Hybrid Ebb and flow system to the Aquaponics, which I had hooked up last year and it worked very good, (see photo of Frontier system with blue buckets).
It takes a special adapter to regulate the flow of water out of the tank to the Brain bucket and back into the tank.
I've most likely repeated myself a bit from my last "INTRODUCTION POST". Sorry, but I am adding photos showing the start
of the system for Cannabis Harle Tsu.

Aquaponic Garden IMG_0248.jpg

Firejuana Mother in Aquaponic IMG_0238.jpg

Frontier 6 site system IMG_2923.JPG

Harle Tsu IMG_0254.jpg

Solar Air Pumps IMG_0258.jpg

hey joetherag,

Nice setup!! BTW’s have you met up with @Joshualuck he’s also doing aquaponics and I just tagged him in so hopefully you two can swap war stories.....

peace out
However I've laid off the aquponics till winter my friend.

I have a mature Aquaponics system going for last 8 years.
I have previously grown a Harle Tsu to maturity and flowered it.
I have a mature FIREJUANA MOTHER plant that is shown, and was watered by
the water from the fish tank.
Now I have a new FIREJUANA clone in it's place that is about 9" tall and also watered by the water in the fish tank, manually.
Just starting off a new Harle Tsu clone in my Aquaponic system.
When it gets big enough, I will take some cuts and put them in my cloner.

My Aquaponics tank is a 250 gallon hot tub.
Have a 4x4 grow tray on top of the tank.
Using Hydro Tron balls as grow medium with some small gravel.
Using a submersible filter kit from Home Depot. It has bio balls, a rough filter pad and a fine one.
The pump is set to a timer to come on 15 minuets every two hours.
I also use the Hot Tub filter pump once a week for 1 hour at a time.
I am also looking into installing a "Sand Filter" in the system.
I have an electric Air pump, along with two solar air pumps.
My Solar array on the house along with two Tesla Powerwall's provide power 24/7 even if we have a power outage.
I ran a test a few months ago by shutting off the Grid main breaker. It ran everything for 33 hours including my air pumps, lights and water pumps.
I have two 600 watt LED GROW lights over the grow tray, set to come on a dusk and go off at 3am.
The two white items in front of the grow tray are FRONTIER Fence Post Growers. Very good to develop roots after they start in the starter cubes.
I have over ten gold fish each about 9' long, one bass, one perch, and possibly three Tilapia.
Very hard to see exactly what and how many fish left in the tank.
I still have the Hot Tub foam insulated cover over half of the tank.
May take that off and put in a floating grow bed in the space left.
I check the ph weekly, and seems to be normal for fish.
I will be hooking up a Frontier six site Hybrid Ebb and flow system to the Aquaponics, which I had hooked up last year and it worked very good, (see photo of Frontier system with blue buckets).
It takes a special adapter to regulate the flow of water out of the tank to the Brain bucket and back into the tank.
I've most likely repeated myself a bit from my last "INTRODUCTION POST". Sorry, but I am adding photos showing the start
of the system for Cannabis Harle Tsu.

Aquaponic Garden IMG_0248.jpg

Firejuana Mother in Aquaponic IMG_0238.jpg

Frontier 6 site system IMG_2923.JPG

Harle Tsu IMG_0254.jpg

Solar Air Pumps IMG_0258.jpg
Truly a nice setup my friend. Can surely tell that you have been adding to this project for a while. Beautiful my friend, that's art right there!!!! :goodjob: :passitleft:

However I've laid off the aquaponics till winter my friend.
Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to discussing how to succeed with Marijuana in Aquaponics.
I did have some success in a past attempt. I had a Large Harle Tsu that thrived in the Aquaponic grow tray.
in fact I had a Male Harle Tsu in the same grow tray. It fertilized my Female and I got a grip of seeds from the mother.
Also, a few seeds dropped on the ground next to the tray, and another Female grew up taller than my wife. If I can find a photo of that with my wife next to it, I will post it.
The latest Harle Tsu shown in the grow tray died.
I have eight new cuts in my Cloner, and other clones in drink cups.
When they get sufficient roots, I will put a few in the Aquaponics Tray. The rest I will put inside my Indoor green house to grow and flower.
Then in the Spring I'll try some more in the Aquaponic Grow.
Dr. Robert Melemede is one of my Coach's and advisors.
Happy Growing

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to discussing how to succeed with Marijuana in Aquaponics.
I did have some success in a past attempt. I had a Large Harle Tsu that thrived in the Aquaponic grow tray.
in fact I had a Male Harle Tsu in the same grow tray. It fertilized my Female and I got a grip of seeds from the mother.
Also, a few seeds dropped on the ground next to the tray, and another Female grew up taller than my wife. If I can find a photo of that with my wife next to it, I will post it.
The latest Harle Tsu shown in the grow tray died.
I have eight new cuts in my Cloner, and other clones in drink cups.
When they get sufficient roots, I will put a few in the Aquaponics Tray. The rest I will put inside my Indoor green house to grow and flower.
Then in the Spring I'll try some more in the Aquaponic Grow.
Dr. Robert Melemede is one of my Coach's and advisors.
Happy Growing

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg
Very nice my friend. I see you have your hands full!!! Great job my friend!!!

Thanks, Joshualuck.. look forward to talking again to you when you have your aquaponics system up and running.
Yesterday I repotted six FIREJUANA seedlings into five gallon buckets.
I have four more that I am going to transplant into my Aquaponic grow tray in the next few days.
I'll have to rinse the soil off the roots to put them into the Aquaponic tray.
I'm also working on assembling a Ebb and Flow System to integrate it into my Aquaponic setup.
I did it once before and it worked great. Here is an explanation on how it will work.
a. I just bought a six site grow bucket system from a local manufacturer. If the moderator will allow me to give the name of the Company that builds them, I will post the name later.
b. The system has six grow sites with double buckets. The top bucket has holes drilled into the bottom. It holds the HYDROTRON grow medium. I think other grow medium like Pumice gravel or the coconut medium also could be used.
c. It comes with a BRAIN BUCKET, that controls the flow in and out of the nutrient.
d. It comes with all fittings and hoses to hook up the system.

My 250 gallon Aquaponic fish tank will be my source of water/nutrients from the fish.
The system comes with a special "IN/OUT flow adapter, along with a SUBMERSIBLE water pump for the fish tank.

Here is how it works, (I will provide photos of the components and how it is hooked up later.

The pump in the tank runs the water through one side of the IN/OUT adapter. The water flows into the BRAIN BUCKET.
The Brain Bucket has a built in timer. It also has FLOAT switches to control the water being pushed out to the GROW SITES, and the return of water from the Sites back into the Brain Bucket. (Hence, EBB AND FLOW).
The timer controls the amount of time the water flows out into the Grow sites.
After a set time interval, there is another small submersible pump in the Brain bucket.
As the water level rises in the Brain bucket, a float switch is raised and turns on the Pump to force water back out and through the Special IN/OUT FLOW ADAPTER, and back into the fish tank.
Photos to come as it is being assembled.
Thanks for everyone who has given the wonderful feedback.

If the moderator thinks this may best be moved to a new topic under a new name, let me know. it's fine to move it.

Back
Top Bottom