Harvest autoflowering - First time grower - Help needed

Irish Stoner

It's my first grow so still learning.. I'd like to know roughly when they would be ready do I could flush them and just feed then water Hp for a week to help the taste but I don't know when they'll be ready.. help would be good (Y)

Double agreed to both above!!!

All of the "dates" and ounces per plant you see listed about strains is only for an optimal grow. They aren't going to say "This yields 2 ounces in 12 weeks a plant unless you fuck something up ..."

Now you probably did everything correct, I am not try to say you didn't. But there is no number to tell you "when". This is a basic question with sticky's on this everywhere. The real answer is long. I don't even know if you are growing an indica or a Sativa or a hybrid...or if you are in hydro or soil. So the time to harvest can't really be answered and like previously state you should learn to read the plant. Take a good digital picture close in and then zoom in and look at the maturity.

When it comes to questions that you may think are actually a Frequently Asked Question then you probably will find it as a sticky in the appropriate Forum. There are forums for every stage of growth on here.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom