Flushing indoors plants

sadhu9

I know you should flush your plants with just water for the last two weeks but when does the flush period begin? Do I have to speculate about when the plants will be ready to harvest and start flushing before the plants are actually ripe or do I start flushing after the plants are ripe which would add two weeks to the grow?
I haven't come across any info pertaining to this issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!! I'm 6 weeks into flowering and they look close to ready?!!Should I flush???????

CSadhu9

IMG_7877.JPG
IMG_78761.JPG
IMG_78751.JPG
IMG_78721.JPG
IMG_78731.JPG
IMG_78741.JPG
IMG_78741.JPG

It helps to be familiar with the strain you are growing to know exactly when to start your flush. If you are not familiar with the strain you are growing then I would recommend monitoring your plants daily or even twice a day to get a feeling for how long it takes for the trichomes to go from clear to milky to amber. Use a yellow twist tie to identify the same bud every time you check in on her. Once you get a feel for how long the change takes, and you know how much amber you want in your trichomes, then you can get a feel for when the flush should start. Some knowledge to add to your experience as a grower is the breeders recommended flowering time.

Normally the last 2 weeks of flowering if known.

But peak THC content is near on 100% cloudy trichomes when the tric's start turning amber the THC degrades into CBN/CBD etc more couch lock effect... but personally i feel if you want couch lock its better to grow a suitable strain/indica for those values.

How ever trichomes do ripen during the drying & curing process to some degree !

Back
Top Bottom