need flushing advice for perlite hempy grow

Mtnberner

I'm growing autoflowers in a 3.5 gallon hempy bucket with a one gallon reservoir, my media is three parts perlite to one part vermiculite. I'm using general hydroponics nutes, and I have their florakleen product too. My question is should I flush two weeks or one week? Should I even use the florakleen if I flush two weeks with RO water? I had a buddy tell me to do a one week flush, by using the florakleen once at the start of the flush then finish out the week with RO water and cal mag.

I also have a questions on the timing of my flush, my main center cola looks perfectly ripe, everything else looks about two weeks from being ripe, should I flush for two weeks now or wait a week and do a one week flush? Thanks.

Thanks, I think that is what I will do (just use water ). my buddy said that when he uses the florakleen it strips it of everything right away and his plant is hurting unless he follows up with some water and cal mag, I don't know how true that is, i'm thinking about emailing GH and see what they say about flushing with that product.

I like the idea of a staggered harvest, not sure about the auto thing either, i was sort of thinking if i cut the main cola down off the main stalk and if that stalk is hollow all of the nutrient/water mix would spill out and not go into the side branches that need it. im a first timer i don't know how fast that would heal up, or if it would even be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom