How long til harvest? Newbie grower

FreeThinking

Hello people! :)
I need help knowing approximately when my girls will be ready for harvest. It's my first grow and I have:
One Frutti de Venus (feminised and autoflower) and
One Sweet Skunk (fem. and auto.)

I germinated them at the end of May but it was really cold for a while and they didn't grow as well as they should. They were meant to be done in 7-8 weeks but they're only starting to flower now at around 8 weeks. My problem is that I have them at home now but I have to move away to college at the end of August. I just want to know if they'll be done before then or if I'll have to leave them here with my folks (it'd look a bit weird taking them with me on the bus!) I know i have to let the trichomes develop and let them turn cloudy/amber but I'm kind of looking for an estimate in weeks

The Frutti de Venus is showing pistils and seems to be budding
DSCN041714.JPG

DSCN04228.JPG

The Skunk hasn't started showing pistils yet (well one or two)
DSCN042310.JPG

Any help with pinpointing the harvest date would be helpful and appreciated. I hope the pictures are good enough. Thanks :thumb:

Thanks :) thats kind of what I was thinking...so technically they should be done near the end of August? I take it there's no way to make them hurry up :D

Not any that I know of lol. You could always take them down 2 weeks early won't be greatest but still have some thc, wouldn't recommend that option tho

Examine the trichomes under a microscope or magnifying glass. They will start off clear then over time turn cloudy, then amber. I would not harvest until at least some of them turn cloudy.

Back
Top Bottom