Need help with Autoflower seedlings

FreeThinking

Hello everyone! :thumb:

This is my very first grow and my seedlings don't seem to be doing as well as they should. I have three Sweet Skunk(autoflower) seedlings, one Frutti di Venus (autoflower). They're growing in soil: 1 part compost, 1 part peat, 1 part fine sand and 1 part well-composted horse manure/straw. The seedlings are about 2 weeks old but they've only just started growing the second set of proper leaves. I can't help wondering if they're too small for their age, considering they should be flowering at 8 weeks. But its one of the Skunks I'm worried about. One seed-leaf has turned whitish and the edge is dark brown. The two proper leaves are pale green/brown at the tips (picture below). I re-potted them about a week ago. I tried my best not to disturb the roots but could this be stress? Or maybe I'm over/under-watering. I'm growing in a colder country but the weather is good (about 25 degrees Celcius) so they're out in the garden. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for reading :)
DSCN03803.JPG

The others are looking okay.
DSCN0380_-_Copy2.JPG

The hemp I planted a week earlier is doing best but should also be bigger I think.
DSCN03825.JPG

Back
Top Bottom