Auto advice for medical patient

Bakerssweet

420 Member
This is my second ever grow and my first auto. I'm growing two Revolver feminized seeds, germinated April 30th. One popped May 1st and had a tap root an inch long last night May 2nd), the other didn't pop. Both went into seedling soil under a white veg light at 18/6, we'll see if the one pops.

Now I already know I made a mistake or two. I'm mixing my own soil but I thought I'd have more time to get the ingredients and mix it so the seeds are in seedling squares with seedling soil (0.5 . 0.07 . 0.5) right now and will have to be transplanted. The square is meant to be planted directly so unless anyone here says that will be bad for my plant's life cycle/roots that's the plan to reduce shock (planting the whole square). My soil recipe is 1:blushsmile:1.5 (promix: compost/worm castings: perlite) add 1/4 c. alfalfa meal, 1/2 c. kelp meal, 1/4 c. crustacean meal and should be ready by Wednesday.

I have a good idea about the lighting and timing but I'm having trouble finding information on nutrients for an auto flower. I'm worried that if I over feed I won't have time to recover before flowering. Is it common to not feed an auto for this reason? Will my soil mix be more then enough? Any and all auto grow advice is welcome!

I’m in the same boat friend. I was reading and some said gently dig the seed up and check it . I’m glad I did ! It was bone dry . I too am putting the sprouted seed into rooting soil inside of a pocket into the soil that they will grow in . I think I’m over thinking it :lot-o-toke:

I’m in the same boat friend. I was reading and some said gently dig the seed up and check it . I’m glad I did ! It was bone dry . I too am putting the sprouted seed into rooting soil inside of a pocket into the soil that they will grow in . I think I’m over thinking it :lot-o-toke:
I dug up the one that didn't pop yesterday. It wasn't dry but it still hadn't popped so I decided to start the whole into a cup of water then on paper towel process all over again but I'll leave it for the full 7 days this time. If she doesn't pop I'll toss it. My biggest thing is not being able to find information on nutrients. I worry that because the autos grow so fast making a wrong move will ruin the whole harvest... but I just don't know lol I think I'm just going to see how it goes with the living soil and if I notice a deficiency I'll just add a natural fertilizer like coffee grounds or egg shells etc. little by little.

Back
Top Bottom