2-200 watt led strips(off ebay)
Foxfarm ocean blend soil
Foxfarm trio nutrients
5gal buckets with holes drilled all over and under them

Germination-
In water 24hrs,then in damp paper towl till tails popped
Planted straight into soil in buckets
Took 3 days to pop through soil
Only spraying soil where seed was planted keeping it moist using straight ph'd water

First week only watered with ph'd water just enough to keep soil moist
Lights run 24hrs

Second week started using 2.5ml of seedling nute and 5ml of veg nut per 1 gal of water only watering though when soil starts drying out aand we are now ending day 12 and will continue till day 1r then will take away the seedling nute and only use veg nute and continue untill signs of flower.lights on 24hrs

My issue right now after so many google searches and read forums i still cannot figure out a sweet spot on settings for fans,heater,humidifer,vent system..my temp i can keep around 76°-78°F no issues BUT my humidity varies constantly.sometimes at 30% sometimes at 60% sometimes itll stay around 50% but cant get it to stay lets say around 76°F,,,,55% humidity..

Any and all advice would be amazing.
Ill post pics to show what my babies look like at ending of day 12 and also the setup.

20210213_024729.jpg

20210213_024644.jpg

20210213_024633.jpg

20210213_024613.jpg

20210213_024605.jpg

20210213_024557.jpg

Hey ladies n gents,

Using-
4x4x8 tent
Vent system with carb filter
4in inline also with carb filter
2-6in fans
Humidifier
Small heater
Full spect led light(off ebay)
Foxfarm ocean blend soil
Foxfarm trio nutrients

Germination-
Only spraying soil where seed was planted keeping it moist using straight ph'd water

Lights run 24hrs

Second week started using 2.5ml of seedling nute and 5ml of veg nut per 1 gal of water only watering though when soil starts drying out aand we are now ending day 12 and will continue till day 1r then will take away the seedling nute and only use veg nute and continue untill signs of flower.lights on 24hrs

My issue right now after so many google searches and read forums i still cannot figure out a sweet spot on settings for fans,heater,humidifer,vent system..my temp i can keep around 76°-78°F no issues BUT my humidity varies constantly.sometimes at 30% sometimes at 60% sometimes itll stay around 50% but cant get it to stay lets say around 76°F,,,,55% humidity..

Ill post pics to show what my babies look like at ending of day 12 and also the setup.

20210213_024729.jpg

20210213_024644.jpg

20210213_024633.jpg

20210213_024613.jpg

20210213_024605.jpg

20210213_024557.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend. I know from experience its easier to control environment in a room or basement say than inside a tent. :welcome:

Yup trial n error till you get the sweet spot but once u fine tune it it will rock with more benefit since there no light getting wasted since it’s bouncing off the walls !!!! You have a journal??

Yeah ive heard same thing BUT with location i have to do my thing in a tent in my spare room :) so imma have to fight to find the sweet spot i guess
Are you able to control the environment of the room the tent is in?

Yup trial n error till you get the sweet spot but once u fine tune it it will rock with more benefit since there no light getting wasted since it’s bouncing off the walls !!!! You have a journal??
Yes i have a journal.started off with products used,light and fan schedule,feesing schedule along with day by day hight,look..1st time grow bur wanna beable to always have a refrense to fall back on to make grows bigger and better

Are you able to control the environment of the room the tent is in?
Not for fresh outside airflow,old farmhouse so got them windows plastic n nailed shut BUT i can keep room at an ok temp.im using 2 carb filters.1 for inline and 1 for vent out.by doin so they state that itll alwys cycle purified air.

Yes i have a journal.started off with products used,light and fan schedule,feesing schedule along with day by day hight,look..1st time grow bur wanna beable to always have a refrense to fall back on to make grows bigger and better
Yup def helps big time

Not for fresh outside airflow,old farmhouse so got them windows plastic n nailed shut BUT i can keep room at an ok temp.im using 2 carb filters.1 for inline and 1 for vent out.by doin so they state that itll alwys cycle purified air.
Sorry I didn't realize you had a journal going ill go check it out.

Sorry I didn't realize you had a journal going ill go check it out.
Well new to site so figuring it out but pretty sure i did a threat in the journal section lmfao but either way i got me a book with everything wrote down like an actual book book so if grow turns out really good them bam got perfect grow guide :)

Well new to site so figuring it out but pretty sure i did a threat in the journal section lmfao but either way i got me a book with everything wrote down like an actual book book so if grow turns out really good them bam got perfect grow guide :)
It’s important to keep track of everything you do. I have a book the of a bible and I still get off track now and then. Have a look at my grow room and clone room. It’s a lot to track.
Clone thread in my sig

Hey ladies n gents,

Using-
4x4x8 tent
Vent system with carb filter
4in inline also with carb filter
2-6in fans
Humidifier
Small heater
Full spect led light(off ebay)
Foxfarm ocean blend soil
Foxfarm trio nutrients

Germination-

Lights run 24hrs

20210213_024729.jpg

20210213_024644.jpg

20210213_024633.jpg

20210213_024613.jpg

20210213_024605.jpg

20210213_024557.jpg

20210216_094302.jpg

20210216_094258.jpg

20210216_094253.jpg

Back
Top Bottom