Harvest?

kushclouds

hi :420:

these plants are about 7 weeks into flower, 50/50 indica/sativa, should i harvest now or give it another week or so? ive been giving them water with no nutrients for about 3 weeks prior

need magnifying device to see microscopic trichomes is best, or it can be harvested now. it's best to see cloudy trichomes & percentage like this

0909trichs.png

need magnifying device to see microscopic trichomes is best, or it can be harvested now. it's best to see cloudy trichomes & percentage like this

0909trichs.png

thanks for the reply :thumb: , unfortunately i won't have a decent magnifying glass until my next harvest. maybe try zooming in? (ctrl and +), when zoomed in i see plenty of cloudy trichomes but i dont notice any difference between clear trichomes and amber trichomes :straightface: :Rasta: if i harvest now do i risk losing much yield?

If you see amber, consider pulling it, but, don't pull until you feed it straight h20 for at least a day or 2, good job. I read that a drop of water on the camera lens on cell phone magnifies significantly, never tried it. I'd wrap phone in saranwrap first, then the drop.

If you see amber, consider pulling it, but, don't pull until you feed it straight h20 for at least a day or 2, good job. I read that a drop of water on the camera lens on cell phone magnifies significantly, never tried it. I'd wrap phone in saranwrap first, then the drop.

the thing is i'm not sure whether im looking at amber or clear trichomes from that distance :trance: would that waterdrop trick work on a normal camera too? my phone only has like 8 mp and no macro ;) also i was planning on letting them crave for water so the drying process would be quicker, is this not true? :joint:

My scope cost $4.50 on Amazon w/free shipping. 45X power with a light. Works great!

i'll keep that in mind for my next harvest :thumb:, unfortunately, the shipping on most sites takes about a week and i don't want to lose quality.:smokin:

going to harvest in a few hours :cheer::cool::tokin::blunt:;)

Back
Top Bottom