Harvesting, more fun than anything else in the world

dakotamoon

We all spend so much time with our plants, and we hope, and pray that they make it to harvest day. My first grow - with root rot - the harvest took 30 minutes .. 1.6 ounces.

Forgot to mention this plant is CBDCritical from Barney's, but came to me via seedsman who sent me the free seeds, bravo to them!

My 2nd grow (first in coco) is so much more work, and that's okay. This is only one plant of four .. being harvested at the moment, it had the largest kola's and was taking the most room, so the other plants - who's trichomes haven't turned 60% yet.

Any tips on how to harvest greatly appreciated, I'm a rookie at this - but man it's more fun than an xmas stocking.

Also any tips on recycling my coco for my clones that are all ready to be moved into the tent.

Attachments

• Harvest 2 April 01 2019.JPG
    Harvest 2 April 01 2019.JPG
    570 KB · Views: 114
  • Harvest 3 April 01 2019.JPG
    Harvest 3 April 01 2019.JPG
    419.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Harvest April 01 2019 CBD Critical.JPG
    Harvest April 01 2019 CBD Critical.JPG
    574.5 KB · Views: 112
Any tips on how to harvest greatly appreciated,
I remove the fan leaves and hang the branches upside down in a dark room for 3-4 days. The small stems in the buds will snap when it's ready to jar. The thicker stems and branches will still bend without breaking.

Also any tips on recycling my coco for my clones that are all ready to be moved into the tent.

I start the re=cycling process during the flush. I flush with the recommended strength of Flora Kleen for four days, then four days at 50%. After that I use water with 0.3 ml/l (1ml/US gal) CALiMAGic for four more days. Harvest, shake and brush the coco off of the roots, and I'm good to go.

At this point I'd shake and brush the coco off of the roots, water with 0.3 ml/l (1ml/US gal) CALiMAGic (1/4 the volume of the recovered coco).

Back
Top Bottom