Has anybody heard of this nutrient

high 704mike,

Yeah advanced Nutes are a good brand but I'm not sure how well they work in soil. As a beginner I'd advice you take a look into the technaflora Recipe For Success starter kits. They are great for starters and have directions for both soil and hydro. Also they will be alot cheaper than the advanced nutrients stuff.

really? where would be the best place to purchase Technaflora Recipe For Success starter kits thats legit ? should i purchase it online from the company or from a local plant store?

Our sponsor SH hydroponics carries it. I use these kits and grow about 2 to 4 plants a grow and they get me through about 2 and a half grows. In soil it will go farther. For $35 thats a great deal. One thing i really like about the kits is that they are easy to adjust the mix to help corect any problems you may encounter.

Hey bud, Ive used the recipe for success with good results, you can get it for about 30 bucks, from stealth hydro, also I just switched to the GH nutes, theyre a bit cheaper,and one of the most used for cannabis. Ive also used some advanced, I personally wasnt happy. I only used the advanced connoisseur nutes, and i think they are over rated. I got better results with the technaflora kit. But thats just my opinion. The recipe for success is great to learn with, if you just follow the sheet that comes with the kit, youll get great results, and if you up it by about 1/3 youll get even better. But start with thier program first, and youll learn alot about using nutes in soil, and hydro. good luck, hope it helps.

8-5-10_lemonskunk_009.jpg

These were grown with the recipe for success kit, and they came out great. its lemon skunk, and I was told repeatedly it was the best bud in town. So either my town sux ass, or I grew some really great bud. lol.. anyway, just thought I'd show some results from the technaflora nutes. The lower yellowing was my fault, bad ph followed by a nute lockout. But whats nice is the kit is easy to bounce back with..
PS, I averaged about 2-3 oz per plant in 3 gallon pots. I know I can get more but I was happy there for only having very minimal exp., and its all just trial and error learning.. lol.. G/L

704Mike,

I do agree with ItsChrome and Datrippp that you will have good success with Technaflora and mediocre success with GH, (I have grown with Technaflora but not with GH). However with that said once you get Advanced Nutes dialed in, you'll prbably stick with them, really dank bud, just male sure you have sufficient light.

Good luck

PS I have no affiliation with Advanced Nutes, in fact my next grow I'm going to try Cutting Edge.

Back
Top Bottom