Hash Brownies?

renigus

So every year for 4/20 I make weed cookies. This year my boyfriend and I have managed to get our hands on an eighth of hash. We decided we're going to switch it up this year and make hash brownies.
I have never cooked with hash before, but we have heard it's possible. Does anyone out there have a tasty brownie recipe, or even some helpful tips when it comes to cooking with this stuff? Any advice would be appreciated!

If its bubble hash it may be hard to get mixed in the brownie mix. Honey oil would probably work better. Place either the bubble hash or the honey oil in a pan with the amount of cooking oil used for the mix. Put it on a low heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes or so to see if it will mix in with the oil. You won't need much hash. I usually put about 8 grams of shake in my brownies. I would suspect it will only take a gram of hash.

youcan put it in a yogurt for a more healthier buzz... all you do is burn a gramm or 2 onto a tbl spoon wit some butter and burn it together til it melts stir in the yogurt and enjoy!!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom