Hash Brownies

Outragedpluto

Hey everyone and thank you in advance for any advice you give.

My question is what is the process of taking my bubble hash and turning it into brownies. I have my fresh bubble hash and im not sure if i still need to simmer the hash into my oil for the brownies. I know with fresh bud and trim that you need to simmer it into the oil to dissolve the thc and such into the oil. But with hash can i just heat it up to evenly dissolve into oil and then start cooking? Again thank you for any advice!!!

Hey Outragedpluto, I did find one tidbit of info on it:

"always dissolve your hash into a fat based ingredient like oil or butter. It's the only convenient way to ensure even distribution throughout your finished product. The little left in the bowl just makes for finger licking clean-up"

Hope that helps some. :)

Hey Outragedpluto, I did find one tidbit of info on it:

"always dissolve your hash into a fat based ingredient like oil or butter. It's the only convenient way to ensure even distribution throughout your finished product. The little left in the bowl just makes for finger licking clean-up"

Hope that helps some. :)

Thank you for taking the time to look and respond!!! I made a batch and i used that method you mentioned. Intense body buzz. I used prolly around 2 grams of fresh bubble. Definitely need to use more though. Buzz was good but did not last that long.

+reps for helping out!!!

Back
Top Bottom